The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby dubkitty » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:22 am

tbf if i were to go to Japan--which is unlikely because Nipponese culture creeps me out bigly--i would probably stay away from the shopping districts, but i would have to do at least one trawl for some of those tees with the adorably-mangled "Engrish" translations one sees on the interwebs.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Gone Fission » Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 am

At my home end of the commute where weed isn’t legal or decriminalized I keep smelling people flagrantly burning the skunkiest weed in full public view like it’s no thing. I find this really odd. Especially during the morning commute (theirs, too).
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue May 07, 2019 10:08 pm

I heard the microwave running in the next room and asked, "watcha nukin'?".
"Frozen dead baby mouse."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed May 08, 2019 7:40 am

for pet food, i fucking well hope :erm:

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu May 16, 2019 11:28 am

My orange cat was lonely.. we got a new rescue cat.. and now they are both happy as clams. It's hilarious. Nothing quite as nice as playing guitar in the living room while the cats play with eachother.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Fri May 17, 2019 1:25 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:My orange cat was lonely.. we got a new rescue cat.. and now they are both happy as clams. It's hilarious. Nothing quite as nice as playing guitar in the living room while the cats play with eachother.

sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sun May 19, 2019 8:30 am

there's a shelter cat at one of the local pet emporia who i'm a bit stuck on. he's a slightly floofy black-and-white boi who is so sweet that when i knelt down by the enclosure to say "hi" he laid down or the floor, positioned himself so his front paws poked through the mesh, looked at me, and purred. i'm afraid that if i adopt another cat my Lulu's feelings will be hurt, though, despite the fact that when we were staying with my cousin he had 3 other cats, and they got along just fine. i still have pictures in my e-mail box of her curled up on a chair with two of them. but that was 5 years ago, and since then she's become very clingy and dependent...all she wants in life is to sit on/near me and purr. that's literally all she does. the other thing is, can i really afford to take care of 2 cats?

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun May 19, 2019 3:57 pm

If having a cat is say 1 cat work, having 2 cats is actually 3x that amount. I imagine having 3 cats is like 5x.. It's like toilet paper math.. 12=64!!
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Sun May 19, 2019 4:49 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:If having a cat is say 1 cat work, having 2 cats is actually 3x that amount. I imagine having 3 cats is like 5x.. It's like toilet paper math.. 12=64!!

I have 6. It's...interesting :hobbes:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Mon May 20, 2019 3:04 am

I haven't watched Game Of Thrones since Season 1, I'm genuinely curious about watching the Series Finale with zero context.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Achtane » Mon May 20, 2019 5:20 am

Watch the first 4 seasons and make up your own ending.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon May 20, 2019 8:18 am

when i still lived with my ex in the Santa Cruz Mountains we had 3 cats, and everything worked fine. one of them was indoor/outdoor, so that kept things a bit quieter. but the main problem i've seen in multi-cat households other than personality conflicts is having difficulty in keeping up with their messes. i've said for years that if n = number of people the optimal number of cats for a multi-person household is n + 1, which gives you a cat for every lap plus one spare.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed May 22, 2019 10:11 am

My new cat was a barn cat in Wyoming or something for the first 6 months of life and then he was shipped around to shelters until we got him in Eastern Washington at 11 months old..

He's kind of skittish, but has warmed up to us real good after a bit.. he still doesn't like being picked up, compared to our other cat who is a sack of Wheat you can toss around. I'm working on it though. Last night I snagged him and held him for a bit and he started purring so I know it's not a lost cause.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Wed May 22, 2019 2:30 pm

do any consumer-grade headphones exist that don't break after a couple months? Got tired of buying 5 pairs of earbuds a year so I ponied up for some well-reviewed $50 over-the-ear types... which broke in under in a week.

Do I really need to spend more than $100 on headphones to make sure they're not disposable shit?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu May 23, 2019 8:02 am

pretty much.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion