The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Both?
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:24 pm

I don't know, it's like the latin equivalent of the triangle or something.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 pm

btw gotta score some late points here

$harkToootth wrote:Oh shit that's what I meant, sorry. I am retarded.

at least you're not an idiot.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm

I was thinking of changing my user name to 'ActualRetard' but then I liked 'Mrs.Penis' better. But nobody would find that funny except me (I'm giggling while typing now incidentally).
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Lol, earlier today I was thinking of giving my manparts a lady's name. I say do it.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 pm

earl and pearl are my balls, schlong is my cock.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Is it normal for people in mountainous region's to start calling on ancients, faeries, ....spirits....like a form of treatment for ptsd. It's funny when one person starts spouting off theres ghosts in dem hills then everyone gets spiritual and making pilgrimage, giving offerings to what was seen by one.....totally engulfed by it....then protecting the land by means of protectiing the ancient energy such as a tree or rock or idol ..I'm as spiritual as the next or whatever but, it gets to a point to where maybe I'm just not in that land, so idk..and the chaos god is within me clouding that sanctity because I live in the city unable to free myself knowing both sides and faerie elf magik is so one sided that without a chaos daemon it's just people above 40 trying to make their life exciting......
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Maybe later IL lay details, did once on here without response, about my encounter.. gonna, just....should make a thread about the unknown to get into that, it was totally without notice beyond me at the time, and things moved, so anyways energy is condensed into cell pockets in the air that remain constant in retaining our interactions until the energy is activated causing poltergeist phenomenon which I'd call a perfect storm. Or is it he she or it.......? Naw let's get better than earth, she so pretty but such a mean bitch, I ain't never commin back, when I die the otherworld better fuckin cool it. Samsara my pee hole, gonna piss all over the fairie man take his boat and cross over permanently. Rule hell.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Dude, r u OK? :hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:25 am

chank.gif
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:30 am

:picard:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby actual » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:31 am

:D
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:46 am

Hope you're okay too brother. But these sound a lot like DXM trips.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:47 pm

what, yall never know a person finding themselves with new religion because of some supernatural experience yet their whole background centered on occult nature spirit premises so what really revealed itself compared to someone who has witnessed household objects transcend space in a flash rearranged and set in certain positions for what reason? anyway, walked into guitar center today like I was part of a gang and should have had a ILF bandanna on "hey man let me sign you up for a free amp as part of our give away, boy do I sure hope I win, man! like every year I lose, i really want that amp!" and he works there, dont fuckin hype me old dude....everyones hi may I help you, get asked that 7 or 8 times...."can I have your full name, address, phone number" at checkout.....why do you need my identification? "we are giving away amps" I dont need your amps..."okay" pfffffffffft,
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:54 pm

free line 6 spiders > ego death
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion