The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby popvulture » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:32 pm

I love the video titles...

neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:35 pm

"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Now sure these things are cute or whatever, but are they all bananas gross and have like ass-musk glands or something?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:42 pm

They just like to have a good time.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Now you're making me wish I had photos of the guinea pigs I had as pets when I was a kid. :animal:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:54 pm

I have a couple. Guinea Pigs are pretty non-needy pets.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 pm

They definitely seem chill as hell.. I still like cats.

Ok that picture is ridiculous. Hahah!
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

:lol:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:48 pm

$harkToootth wrote:I have a couple. Guinea Pigs are pretty non-needy pets.

Man this is one of my favourite pictures, it was my phone wallpaper for about a year and I would deliberately leave my phone unlocked so people at my job would see it and also think it was neat.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

https://barewireson.bandcamp.com/album/off-black
Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Ok, so to understand this movie, you have to understand that "mad" is a word that can mean both "angry" and "insane." So basically, if the audience knows the title of the movie in advaance, they will be asking each other "Is he crazy, or is he angry?" and then the other people in the audience will say "Watch the movie and find out." Some of them watched the movie already. They're the ones saying "Watch the movie and find out" but with smug smiles on their faces, or they're saying "I already know the answer to this, and I'll tell you if you pay me five dollars." Some people in the audience don't ahve five dollars, because they spent it on a ticket to see the movies. Other people have five dollars, but they don't want to give it to smug jerks who saw the movie already. But at least one person will probably be like "Ok, here's five dolars, now level with me: is he angry, or is he insane?" and then the other guys will say "We can't tell you here, because then other people might hear, and that would ruin our business model." The guy who paid will probably say "That wasn't part of the deal, you're making me mad." And then some people in the audience will be like "Uh oh, watch out, he's angry," whereas other people will say "Be careful, he sounds insane!" So things are really beginning to heat up, in the audience. By this time, they're showing previews of other movies but nobody's watching them and the manager has to come in and say "Shut up and watch the previews. If you don't watch the previews you won't know what movies are coming up." Someone in the crowd says "The manager knows whether Max is Mad or Angry and he should tell us," and the manager doesn't care, because he already got his money, so he says "It's both." And that;s what Mad Max is about. Th e mel gibson one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:18 pm

comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 pm

Look! It's you! :hello:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:27 pm

:hug: :hello: :snax:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm

What's up Comsect
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS