The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Achtane » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:48 pm

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure the title track on the new Godflesh record is a Korn b side from 2007

Accurate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:46 am

The only thing that has changed is my lightbulbs and I feel so fucking comfortable, went from ALL LED back to filaments & now I don't feel a strange trapped feeling....weird.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:34 am

I managed to finally get some home improvement projects done this past weekend. I got a couple outlets and an additional overhead light installed and wired up to a new breaker. It cost me about $100 in materials and now I don't have to charge my drill batteries in the bathroom and run an extension cord from the opposite end of our basement to work with any power tools.

Now I just need to clean up and organize the space, build some shelves and stuff. I also got a door installed to separate the half of our basement that's going to be my music room. Thankfully I had help with that, since my dad is in from out of state visiting. Installing doors happens to be one of his areas of professional expertise. Which is nice, because the opening is all cinderblock and has a tight rough opening, so it would have been a paint to install it by myself.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby 01010111 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:06 am

Because I’m taking so much time off this week, today’s both my Monday and my Friday

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Corey Y wrote:I managed to finally get some home improvement projects done this past weekend. I got a couple outlets and an additional overhead light installed and wired up to a new breaker. It cost me about $100 in materials and now I don't have to charge my drill batteries in the bathroom and run an extension cord from the opposite end of our basement to work with any power tools.

Now I just need to clean up and organize the space, build some shelves and stuff. I also got a door installed to separate the half of our basement that's going to be my music room. Thankfully I had help with that, since my dad is in from out of state visiting. Installing doors happens to be one of his areas of professional expertise. Which is nice, because the opening is all cinderblock and has a tight rough opening, so it would have been a paint to install it by myself.

Where do you store the bodies?

:p
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:57 pm

actual wrote:Where do you store the bodies?

Come down to my basement and I'll show you...

Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Okay, was just at the park...kids playing I'm anugga real nugga gangster shit whit a big dick fuck you I'm a nugga.

Then I was like well maybe these younger kids aren't hearing the amount of FUCK I just heard...then! The most thick estrogen filled floosy who must be 12 screams I gotta vagina real loud cuz at the eND of the song they were blasting hoochy singer says that like women power or something.... dude. I'm taking my daughter to Alaska. :picard:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:14 pm

Corey Y wrote:
actual wrote:Where do you store the bodies?

Come down to my basement and I'll show you...

Literally... first thought.. man you could slay people down there.

Does that say more about us ? :erm:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm in Cuba motherfuckers! Sis getting married. Free drinks all day and so many hot latinas I'm seriously reconsidering my whole existence is flawed so hprny mad lizards outside my bungalow.

... damn, tried to edit this to make myself sound less like a creep, wrote something bad about communism and suddenly the connection was broken. Am I being watched? But seriously, this country deserves better than the Castros, it's so beautiful and the people are too. It just kinda sucks being the only single guy on this whole resort, it seems. Here I am in th internet cafe at night (and this incredibly beautiful girl just walked in aaand she gone). Guess I'm getting drunk in my room again, falling asleep to a Spanish-dubbed HBO movie. At least there's free alcohol and food everywhere.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:10 am

:!!!: dawg that sounds pretty sweet. Just mack on a couple women, it's not like if you get shot down you'll be in an economics group project with her or anything :thumb:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby resincum » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 am

I jammed an aux chord into my usb port the other day and I thought I frikkin fried my comp! wouldn't turn on or do shit until I rubbed the usb port? oooooooo eeeeeeeeeee that was a clone one!
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Sometimes you have to be tender after just jamming it in like a caveman and getting a poor reaction.
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:57 am

Purple rain... Purple rain ...
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 pm

"Mother" by Danzig has been stuck in my head today.
All I can picture is Elvis singing it while swinging around a black BC Rich guitar.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:02 pm

I'd watch that.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion