The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Blackened Soul » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:07 am

People need to understand that small dogs are edible to owls, raccoons, coyotes and bears and if you loose track of said very small dog it will get eaten.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 am

Blackened Soul wrote:People need to understand that small dogs are edible to owls, raccoons, coyotes and bears and if you loose track of said very small dog it will get eaten.

:lol: (I don't mean to laugh at this, but damn, that caught me off guard)
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:14 am

when i lived in the Santa Cruz Mountains i always kept the cats inside at night. there are mountain lions there, and every week or two a new "Lost Cat" notice would go up at the country store. one neighbor told of seeing a cougar crossing the road at 5AM with a dead cat in its jaws, and there was a news story about a woman who came home from work, let her poodle out the back door, and watched in horror as a lion came out of the trees, snatched up little Fluffy, and disappeared.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Blackened Soul » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 am

Yep, they're a giant hot pink posters on every telephone pole on the entire road with pictures of a very small dog..
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:53 am

Yeah, I have two very small dogs. They're more like guinea pigs really. I love them because they are family but they were not my choice and I can't wait until their time is up and we can get a real dog.

I was taking them for a walk a few months back when some bird of prey swooped in real low above our heads. I was like "please please please accept my offering, majestic winged spirit" but no lunch.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 am

dubkitty wrote:when i lived in the Santa Cruz Mountains i always kept the cats inside at night. there are mountain lions there, and every week or two a new "Lost Cat" notice would go up at the country store. one neighbor told of seeing a cougar crossing the road at 5AM with a dead cat in its jaws, and there was a news story about a woman who came home from work, let her poodle out the back door, and watched in horror as a lion came out of the trees, snatched up little Fluffy, and disappeared.

Fluffy! Nurrrrrr! :no:

I had a bigass orange tabby Maine coon mix cat that sniped by an owl. Loved that cat... :cry:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 am

Saved a cat like 5 months ago from a cyote ..chased his ass down into the creek...cat was bleeding everywhere, cyote had the cat in his mouth when I came acoss it...but!...months later I saw the cat walking across the house it happened at so harhar! Cyotes are gross.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:56 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Achtane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:34 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Achtane wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_ball_theorem

Hairy donut.

You can't comb the hair on a coconut

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:10 am

My coworker was bragging about his 1996 (4 cylinder, 2 wheel drive) Jeep Cherokee while we were by my beater 1995 Corolla. It felt like high school all over again.

"Is it a bit of a rough ride? Mine's got two solid axles."
"Those shocks aren't doing anything for you, no wonder I have to crouch to see the inside."
"Mine's 1996... old enough to drink!"
Looks at my aftermarket tachometer and says, "don't tell me you've got NOS in this thing".

And also dropping terms like "faux axle" and referring to the torque converter in a manual 5-speed. Wut?
It's just my dumb little car dude, we're not RACING 4 PINKZ out here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am

He sounds like a douche. More likely he doesn't have much to talk about so he's shamelessly regurgitating statements his brain captured from a lifetime of fast and furious movies. Either way it's hilarious :snax: :)*
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:36 am

"Yeah I dunno, I think my turd has more visible corn in it .." :lol:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Achtane wrote:My coworker was bragging about his 1996 (4 cylinder, 2 wheel drive) Jeep Cherokee while we were by my beater 1995 Corolla. It felt like high school all over again.
"Is it a bit of a rough ride? Mine's got two solid axles."
"Those shocks aren't doing anything for you, no wonder I have to crouch to see the inside."
"Mine's 1996... old enough to drink!"
Looks at my aftermarket tachometer and says, "don't tell me you've got NOS in this thing".
And also dropping terms like "faux axle" and referring to the torque converter in a manual 5-speed. Wut?
It's just my dumb little car dude, we're not RACING 4 PINKZ out here.

I think you'd win :lol:

BetterOffShred wrote:He sounds like a douche. More likely he doesn't have much to talk about so he's shamelessly regurgitating statements his brain captured from a lifetime of fast and furious movies. Either way it's hilarious :snax: :)*

I worked with a car guy and he loved those movies, but would always laugh about inaccuracies and statements in them that made no sense...which in a movie such as that, kind of makes them even better. So many cheesy one liners it's hard not to like them at least a little bit.

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:20 pm

All the maximum arm extension triceps flexing steering wheel time possible. They make me laugh. I own like the first 4 on DVD ..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion