The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby snipelfritz » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 pm

I'd love to live in Brad Neely's head.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 pm

I love his Youtube videos but never watched the China, IL show.

Digging this Megaman/NES RPG-esque music...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 pm

CHINA, IL was pretty wonderful. His dubbing of Harry Potter is painful, it is so funny.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm

China, IL was pretty good, but not quite up to the weirdness of the stream-of-consciousness format of some of his earlier youtube stuff, or the pilot. I mean, it's definitely weird, but there's something missing to the show format.

Wizard People, Dear Reader (his Harry Potter dub) is a masterpiece.

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:55 am

Why are plays still garnishing national fame? How has anyone outside of a small geographic area even heard of Hamilton, and why would they care?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:51 am

snipelfritz wrote:Wizard People, Dear Reader (his Harry Potter dub) is a masterpiece.

So, I had some downtime and decided to check this out yesterday. Pretty funny, but man, his voice is kind of annoying.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 pm

01010111 wrote:Why are plays still garnishing national fame? How has anyone outside of a small geographic area even heard of Hamilton, and why would they care?

I think it's the sort of thing that seems exclusive/keeps people out, so it seems more appetizing. Mysterious.

I can't seem to explain this concept coherently.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby foomanfat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Why do prog metal bands tend toward such sterile bass sounds?
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:42 pm

They tend to care more about melody, harmony, counter-point rather than sonic density and off the cuff harmonics. Anecdotal evidence but, whenever I speak to people really into that sort of thing, they tend to site "musical complexity" as an attribute of what makes "good" music. I personally, while appreciating people's technical skill, do not fall into this camp.

snipelfritz wrote:
01010111 wrote:Why are plays still garnishing national fame? How has anyone outside of a small geographic area even heard of Hamilton, and why would they care?

I think it's the sort of thing that seems exclusive/keeps people out, so it seems more appetizing. Mysterious.

I saw BLACKBIRD with Jeff Daniels this time last year and it was amazing. This play would NOT gather national fame as it was certainly not the "feel good" play of the year.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Honestly i think the lameness of prog bass tones is to cut theough the business of everything else.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:51 am

$harkToootth wrote:They tend to care more about melody, harmony, counter-point rather than sonic density and off the cuff harmonics. Anecdotal evidence but, whenever I speak to people really into that sort of thing, they tend to site "musical complexity" as an attribute of what makes "good" music. I personally, while appreciating people's technical skill, do not fall into this camp.

snipelfritz wrote:

I saw BLACKBIRD with Jeff Daniels this time last year and it was amazing. This play would NOT gather national fame as it was certainly not the "feel good" play of the year.

Yeah, it's only something that happens to stupid, marketable musicals.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:17 am

Honestly, it's a more meaningful show of commitment that I'm prepared to outlive my girlfriend's stupid fucking shithead cat through this allergic war of attrition, than if we got hitched right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:42 pm

Stoked for the new Gorillaz jam tomorrow. Profile update to celebrate.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 pm

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 pm

THE HAUUUUUUS
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion