Postby actual » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Subs are good for shaking loose the bits that just won't go by emself :)*
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Antlerface » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:09 am

Dude's what kind of ecigs are you guys using? I quit a month ago and used a vape thing my 'friend' got for me. But then I ran outta the liquid and can't find any that doesn't taste really sweet and gross. And my 'friend' ghosted on our job and isn't able to be contacted to find out where he got that shit. Google was no help.

So I stopped using that a week ago. But damn do I still crave the fuck out of smoking.
Antlerface

experienced
experienced

Postby actual » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:06 am

I use these. Works wonders.

actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby 01010111 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:21 am

Does anyone else ever watch Adventure Time and feel infinitely old?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Inconuucl » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 am

Two days in a row I dream of giant birds ripping me apart. Fucking you don't know fear until a giant turkey is having a go at you.
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jero » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:48 am

Inconuucl wrote:Two days in a row I dream of giant birds ripping me apart. Fucking you don't know fear until a giant turkey is having a go at you.

Have you been watching Jurassic Park?
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby baremountain » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:57 am

actualidiot wrote:I use these. Works wonders.

+1. When I quit smoking cigarettes I bought a QP of schwag & just rolled a joint every 15-30 minutes except when I was in class. I stayed high af for like 2 weeks, then I just didn't really want cigarettes anymore.
I started vaping a while later because that stay-high-all-the-time didn't work super well with my over-involvedness at school, but I was able to quit that pretty easily when I got sick a couple years back.

What kind of flavor are you looking for Antlerface? I can maybe help give some general advice, but I've been pretty out of vogue vapes-wise since 2015. Most towns have at least one (dozen) vape shop(s) nowadays it seems

01010111 wrote:Does anyone else ever watch Adventure Time and feel infinitely old?

Yeah, totally :lol: I've been watching regularly since I was 19, and I'm almost 25 now. Feels weird knowing that this show has been with me through most of my adult life, and that I still connect with the new ones, when they actually come out.
I think Cartoon Network's scheduling for this show is killing it though. It's so hard to stay engaged in the story when they dump 14 episodes in 2 weeks, wait 3 months, then drop 9 more and give you no info about when to expect anything further. I might try watching the next 9 one per week in order to better hold me over. That said, the new episodes have been absolutely killing it. The James Baxter episode this season was so much good vibes & the one about Tree Trunks and aliens was an immediate classic in that weird "it's questionable whether this is for adults or for children because this is trippy as fuck and also a little too heavy for kids"-way that were all over seasons 4 & 5.
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:15 am

Antlerface wrote:can't find any that doesn't taste really sweet and gross.

I wasn't a big fan of vaping—it made me feel really shitty, in a different way that cigs can. Had the same problem with flavors though, and the one I found that was pretty good was chai. If you ever see that one, maybe check it out.

On that note, does anybody else get fucking super grossed out being at shows or elsewhere and there's some dipshit next to you spewing out fruity ass vape smoke? The worst I experienced was fucking PANCAKES AND SYRUP. I wanted to find whoever was vaping it and ask them what it's like being a toddler trapped in an adult body.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Yeh those suck. I love my fruity ass vape flavors but the peeps that are on a mission to be their own personal fog machine are the fucking worst.

Antler, I use this:
https://www.v2.com/v2pro-vaporizer/series-3-vape-pen

It's less than a week's worth of cigarettes and it hits about the same. Plus you can buy the cartridge for "dry herbs" if that's your thing (I still smoke pot manually though, don't like vaping it all that much).

It can make you feel shitty if you overdo it, which is common when you first start switching over because you're all "hey I can smoke everywhere all the time this is glorious", but once you dial it back the improvement in health is massive. Still not as good for you as totally quitting, but definitely a better (and way, way cheaper) method of delivery.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:41 pm

baremountain wrote:+1. When I quit smoking cigarettes I bought a QP of schwag & just rolled a joint every 15-30 minutes except when I was in class. I stayed high af for like 2 weeks, then I just didn't really want cigarettes anymore.
I started vaping a while later because that stay-high-all-the-time didn't work super well with my over-involvedness at school, but I was able to quit that pretty easily when I got sick a couple years back.

Oh, it's just a cigarette ;)
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:49 pm

2nded on the adventure time comment. It'll be interesting to see how they wrap it up in the next few months.

I really like art like this. I wanna find more shit like this at some point.
Artist is Zach Johnsen.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby SquareWaveFuzz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:09 pm

actualidiot wrote:
baremountain wrote:+1. When I quit smoking cigarettes I bought a QP of schwag & just rolled a joint every 15-30 minutes except when I was in class. I stayed high af for like 2 weeks, then I just didn't really want cigarettes anymore.

Oh, it's just a cigarette ;)

Americans don't do hand-rolled ;) well, hand-rolled cigarettes at least :lol:
D.o.S. wrote:What the fuck? You're fucking English how do you not like Pink Floyd? Disastrous dude, cultural depravity at its worst
SquareWaveFuzz

committed
committed

Postby actual » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Johnny Depp does! He's Amurican!
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 pm

I hand rolled for a long time when I still smoked cigs
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

I did occasionally. It USED to be cheaper, but now a bag of bugler is $10.50 for some reason?

(for reference pack is like $7-8 around here)

There's nothing like comparing the price of cigarettes to when you first started smoking to make someone in their late 20's feel old. Fortunately, I'm mostly off the things these days.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion