some other página

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: some other página

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:31 pm

Couldn't find another thread so I'm lumping this YT comment over here because it's feels sew TGP-lately:

It was on a Keely Moon demo from a YT account who seems to collect fuzzes that they only receive for demo porpoises, so I guess I should already have eggepekted such bassoonery :facepalm:

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby qersty » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:27 am

if there was only somewhere from which you could source them easily...
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:19 am

:ilfreak:

:rofl:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby solewheelin » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:52 am

And those stupid emoticons the site uses.
I can think of two or three that annoy me in an unreasonable way that i cannot explain.
Like a stupid candycrush pixar character. Sorry but is that a fb thing? Not at all fun.

I agree that the effects forum is not fun in general. So many time wasters and bad jokes. And poor arguments.
You can usually feel the layer of bullshit just by scrolling down the post titles.

I resorted to only using the emporium parts of the site. There at least it's just one person posting.
Great deals (here) with - Skip (x2), Brochacho, TheInk'd, rfurtkamp, phantasmagorovich, foomanfat, Helter, hbombgraphics (x3), buyyerown, deucejanisch, jrmy, HotRats, Chuckjaywalk, uberdave, alexsga, ianmarks (Turnipfarm FX), RainbowsAreFree, tsirotinsky, JustinM1789m, zrobertez, jrh60, Casavettes, John, tashiattack, symbolique, aen, chrisdermo, fldrvr, controlFreak
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Postby echorec » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 pm

solewheelin wrote:The post was classist and racist toward mexicans which is fucked up.

This was the racist and classist post....?

https://i.imgur.com/TDjPTLR.jpg
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby solewheelin » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:53 pm

It wasn't so much the image that was offensive, but the ignarant comment underneath.
Something about the TS9 and 808 being basically the same, just like mexicans.
Great deals (here) with - Skip (x2), Brochacho, TheInk'd, rfurtkamp, phantasmagorovich, foomanfat, Helter, hbombgraphics (x3), buyyerown, deucejanisch, jrmy, HotRats, Chuckjaywalk, uberdave, alexsga, ianmarks (Turnipfarm FX), RainbowsAreFree, tsirotinsky, JustinM1789m, zrobertez, jrh60, Casavettes, John, tashiattack, symbolique, aen, chrisdermo, fldrvr, controlFreak
solewheelin

experienced
experienced

Postby Thylacine Dream » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:23 pm

solewheelin wrote:It wasn't so much the image that was offensive, but the ignarant comment underneath.
Something about the TS9 and 808 being basically the same, just like mexicans.

"Just pick your favorite flavor. Not to burst your bubble but they are all pretty much the same."
EJ
Bassed in Los Angeles
@punkcrushband @painbehavior @queeraspunk @puzzytuesday
Good deals: Tom Dalton, lawrence scaduto, Ryan, Dan DubblEwe, multi_s, MaxMaps, ianmarks, cantremember
Thylacine Dream

committed
committed

Postby Thylacine Dream » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:30 pm

Not to give TGP shitheads *too* much benefit of the doubt, but as far as that post goes I think the humor is supposed to derive from the two dudes in the photo looking similar—I don't see anything there to make the jump that it's about Mexican people in general, just circuits that won't sound very different from one amother.

Maybe you've seen other objectionable stuff from the poster that brought you to that conclusion, idk, but in this case the joke could've been made with a pic of any two similar people, and I can't see anything that's shitting on them for being brown?
EJ
Bassed in Los Angeles
@punkcrushband @painbehavior @queeraspunk @puzzytuesday
Good deals: Tom Dalton, lawrence scaduto, Ryan, Dan DubblEwe, multi_s, MaxMaps, ianmarks, cantremember
Thylacine Dream

committed
committed

Postby repoman » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:23 pm

Get a fucking life.
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to General Discussion