POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: "(but not as Crooked as Hillary Clinton)"

Postby Chankgeez » Fri May 25, 2018 8:48 am

I hear by demean that President Trump receive the Noble Peace Prize immediately. :ewok:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby friendship » Fri May 25, 2018 9:10 am

Cisco wrote:I volunteer with the homeboys doing gang-prevention and intervention. Kids fresh out of YA. Grew up around that shit my whole life. This MS-13 boogeyman shit is out of hand. They’re a middle-of-the-road LA gang that can barely hang onto their turf there and wouldn’t have it all if it weren’t that little numerical-suffix that they’re so proud of. Numbers that Uncle allows them to fly now since they’ve volunteered their membership as torpedoes in the pen. Uncle doesn’t let rape or pedophilia or drive-by’s or banging-on-civilians slide. Never has. It’s an automatic death-sentence that’s well documented. Something stinks in Virginia or Long Island or wherever these stories are coming out of.

It is, of course, bullshit, because it's part of the propaganda program meant to link immigrants of color to crime in order to justify these stomach-churning, diabolical human rights violations:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/us/p ... ssing.html

http://tucson.com/news/local/parents-ch ... f2bd8.html

https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-ri ... -immigrant
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Cisco » Fri May 25, 2018 11:12 am

friendship wrote:
Cisco wrote:I volunteer with the homeboys doing gang-prevention and intervention. Kids fresh out of YA. Grew up around that shit my whole life. This MS-13 boogeyman shit is out of hand. They’re a middle-of-the-road LA gang that can barely hang onto their turf there and wouldn’t have it all if it weren’t that little numerical-suffix that they’re so proud of. Numbers that Uncle allows them to fly now since they’ve volunteered their membership as torpedoes in the pen. Uncle doesn’t let rape or pedophilia or drive-by’s or banging-on-civilians slide. Never has. It’s an automatic death-sentence that’s well documented. Something stinks in Virginia or Long Island or wherever these stories are coming out of.

It is, of course, bullshit, because it's part of the propaganda program meant to link immigrants of color to crime in order to justify these stomach-churning, diabolical human rights violations:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/26/us/p ... ssing.html

http://tucson.com/news/local/parents-ch ... f2bd8.html

https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-ri ... -immigrant

Repetitive deflection worthy of Goebbles.
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby Lurker13 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 pm

The third one is the most shocking. They are trying to create deniability so they can rewrite history.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 am

Today is a good day to die.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:04 pm

We are all kinds of super fucked. As in "holy shit Ms. Diver and I are seriously looking at moving to Canada" super fucked. From G7:

Trump threatens U.S. allies on trade as he exits G7 summit | Reuters

Trump calls for Russia's G-7 reinstatement, adding to deep tensions with allies at sumit | LA Times

Trump: Will know within 'first minute' if North Korea is serious about giving up nukes | The Hill

Fuck me dead. I work with a few economics PhDs and public policy/public health gurus and they're all bracing for impact with the downstream ramifications of this git's inanity and lack of foresight. The butterfly effect of Friday will be very bad to everyone below the median HH income, and even people just north if it. Get ready for your grocery bills to potentially triple in parts of the country! :picard:
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:08 pm

NSFW: show
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:We are all kinds of super fucked. As in "holy shit Ms. Diver and I are seriously looking at moving to Canada" super fucked. From G7:

Trump calls for Russia's G-7 reinstatement, adding to deep tensions with allies at sumit | LA Times

Trump: Will know within 'first minute' if North Korea is serious about giving up nukes | The Hill

Fuck me dead. I work with a few economics PhDs and public policy/public health gurus and they're all bracing for impact with the downstream ramifications of this git's inanity and lack of foresight. The butterfly effect of Friday will be very bad to everyone below the median HH income, and even people just north if it. Get ready for your grocery bills to potentially triple in parts of the country! :picard:

I predict the G-7 is about to become the G-6. :picard:

The people winning here are Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping as they watch the West fracture and turn on itself as we antagonize our closest allies. I really hope that when Trump is gone the damage can be repaired.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:17 pm

Lurker13 wrote:
Bassist_Diver wrote:We are all kinds of super fucked. As in "holy shit Ms. Diver and I are seriously looking at moving to Canada" super fucked. From G7:

I predict the G-7 is about to become the G-6. :picard:

The people winning here are Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping as they watch the West fracture and turn on itself as we antagonize our closest allies. I really hope that when Trump is gone the damage can be repaired.

Regardless of what happens with the impeachment talk, if a Democrat or non-Trumpian is elected in 2020, we'll have at least 4 years before the damage is undone, likely longer if it's a Republican, even one who's not like Trump (Kasich, Susan Collins, etc). If one of Trump's evangelicals winds up getting elected after Trump we might as well bite the pillow, spread our cheeks, and point them towards China and Russia.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: How will the summit go???

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:20 am

I really can't believe what a diplomatic idiot Trump is. :whoa: (OK, I can.) :idk:

I think the pendulum's gonna start swingin' back in the Democrats favor. :idk:

Also, wondering what's Scott Pruitt's favorite mosturizing lotion. :idk:

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: How'll the summit go??? Make your predictions here!

Postby coupleonapkins » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: How will the summit go???

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I really can't believe what a diplomatic idiot Trump is. :whoa: (OK, I can.) :idk:

I think the pendulum's gonna start swingin' back in the Democrats favor. :idk:

Oh my foolish little neo-lib.. :facepalm:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:01 pm

What other way is there for it to swing? :lol: :doom:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Chankgeez wrote:What other way is there for it to swing? :lol: :doom:

Will it really swing? will it really matter? will a difference really be made? The dems are caught up in a massive internal battle so even if there is any swing will it swing? and a swing song will not help you.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:What other way is there for it to swing? :lol: :doom:

Will it really swing? will it really matter? will a difference really be made? The dems are caught up in a massive internal battle so even if there is any swing will it swing? and a swing song will not help you.

I thought that was the main tenet of this thread? :idea: :whoa: :hello: Full circle. :erm: :yay:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion