The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Achtane » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Yes.
Today I was scheduled to come in at 1:30, and I was fantasizing about waiting until 2 because A) fuck this place and B) nobody would notice because it's so poorly run.
But I came in and clocked in at 1:30.
Except it won't let me clock in until 2 because my schedule was changed without any heads up yet again. I just checked it 2 days ago.

My workplace is comically bad. It's so bad that I've just up and driven home (on the clock) to unlock the door when my fiancee got locked out, came back and returned to work. No comments, no nothing.
The only coworker I've ever even heard of getting fired only finally got canned after years of yelling at customers, incessantly complaining all day every day, and generally unbelievably unprofessional behavior. Amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:43 pm

friendship wrote:setting the right tone every morning by spending an hour lying in bed talking myself into getting up and going to work.

I spend at least an hour talking to myself at work about going home.. and I really honestly like my job. I just don't like it more than being at home.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:44 pm

So I've been trying to transition into a less blue collar profession than my current situation and have been running into something I've never had to deal with before:

Automated phone interviews

Have you guys had to deal with these? It's like fucking Black Mirror, dude. I'm applying for a customer service gig so how the fuck is speaking to a robot an accurate gauge of my abilities and interpersonal skills?
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 pm

They're tryin' to steal all your best customer service tricks. IT'S A TRAP!!! :oldrant:

Also, apparently Alexa has been randomly laughing at people unprompted.

https://www.cnet.com/news/yes-amazon-al ... no-reason/
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 pm

...wellp, was headed over to the usps and I hearBANG CRASH, rear view mirror shows my coffee cup flying to bits..sadness
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:19 am

when I meet God I am going to fart in His mouth.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:33 pm

gnomethrone wrote:So I've been trying to transition into a less blue collar profession than my current situation and have been running into something I've never had to deal with before:

Have you guys had to deal with these? It's like fucking Black Mirror, dude. I'm applying for a customer service gig so how the fuck is speaking to a robot an accurate gauge of my abilities and interpersonal skills?

The place I work recently started using a video system...you take a video of yourself answering interview questions, send it to HR. I saw the first bunch and felt so bad for those people that I just stopped and mercy-rejected all of them (we had an internal candidate all along and none of them had the necessary credentials). Man, it was gross. HR directors should be forced to watch dystopian sci fi so they can get their shit together and avoid the seemingly inevitable fate of becoming horrifying cunt waffles.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby friendship » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Invisible Man wrote:HR directors should be forced to watch dystopian sci fi so they can get their shit together and avoid the seemingly inevitable fate of becoming horrifying cunt waffles.

I feel like it would just give them more ideas to dehumanize workers.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Yeah, you're right.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:47 pm

I've been at my place of work in one capacity or another for almost 2 years now.. and I'm finally going to "New employee orientation". I'll get a tour of the call center.. It's more of an indication of how behind the curve HR is..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:11 pm

gnomethrone wrote:So I've been trying to transition into a less blue collar profession than my current situation and have been running into something I've never had to deal with before:

That's really weird and frustrating. My sympathies extend to you. I don't even like phone interviews because I want to read all the interviewers nonverbals, but I know that's too much to ask for a preliminary interview.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm

I try not to pop into this board just to post in this thread. I haven't really had money for gear, so i tend not to be on here for too long unless i have a specific thing i'm trying to figure out, and I've had such low energy for years now that even being social on a forum ends up being a lot of work for me some times.

But I just lost my job again. Which sucks, because I liked this job. They never got my pronouns right, but I still liked my coworkers.

It sounds to me like i was let go because of depression related reasons, again, so i'm going to try to get on disability when i get unemployment/foodstamps going. I think i should be able to get health insurance from unemployment, so idk, maybe this will all work out if I can even get a little bit of help from the state.

Idk, today just hasn't been good. I feel shitty even posting in here rn because I'm basically a ghost, but I just needed to say something off my social media so I can wake up tomorrow and not feel like fried garbage anymore, hopefully.

friendship wrote:when I meet God I am going to fart in His mouth.

Big mood.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby dubkitty » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:59 am

well, it's good to see you anyway, CatDude.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby weebles » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:56 am

Do we have a sadness thread?

Took my wife's dog, which is now my dog after 5 years of marriage, to the vet today and found out she has fluid build up around her stomach/intestines and her lungs/heart.

We're currently camped out in the living room because she can't walk up the stairs. Happiest dog in the world that's just lethargic. My wife rescued her from an abusive home 9 years ago, and she's had a good, long life, but damn.
weebles

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:38 am

:hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion