Times I worry about myself

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Times I worry about myself

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:58 pm

$harkToootth wrote: Turns out the colleague did not know as much about coffee as his remarks led me to believe. I kind of hate that feeling when you come into a conversation and make someone realize they don't know what they're talking about (especially over trivial things like coffee). I haven't been 'winning' lately with colleague interactions :lol:

:idk: it all depends.. the other way round.. you walk in to something you are not totally up on and it is the duty of others to fuck with your mind :thumb:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:16 pm

Totally. I try not to do that though. I find it best when I just put it out there I know nothing and have nothing to offer anyone :lol: :animal:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:04 am

$harkToootth wrote:Oh here's a good one!!! Happened today!!!
Watching my friends house. I drive over to get the mail. I put their mail in a box in the garage. IT IS ALWAYS AN ISSUE WITH ME (DID I SHUT THE GARAGE!). So I make it a point to stand there and wait and really take in 'the garage is closed'. Driving away -> "Oh fuck I better double check if I shut the garage". Pass the house to look and see. Driving the other direction now. "Wait...what...I better check again" pop another U-Turn and drive back the way I was initially driving to check for now the third time that garage is closed.

I might have to go back later and check again cause I'm a dumb ass :lol:

My finest moment like that was sitting in my car on the drive, wondering if I'd locked the front door. I looked in the mirror and saw that the door was wide open.

"probably not locked then"
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 am

I sometimes can't remember where I parked at work when I leave.
Am I becoming old?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 am

Okay Paul...live from $harky's kitchen right now. Looking at the Namm Thread..."Pitch tracking ring mod...I wonder if it's digital?"
echorec wrote:Image

I am too dumb to be alive most days :lol:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:42 pm

:)
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:47 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Okay Paul...live from $harky's kitchen right now. Looking at the Namm Thread..."Pitch tracking ring mod...I wonder if it's digital?"

Oh, dude, that's nuthin'.

Sometimes I'll throw on a jazz record (like Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, for instance), start listening, think the drums sound great and wonder "I wonder who's on drums on this?"

:facepalm: :lol:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dubkitty » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 pm

:lol:
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Previous

Return to General Discussion