The Cryptocurrency thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Cryptocurrency thread

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:36 am

I very much enjoy how repoman believes net neutrality is a corporate tool to oppress the people while simultaneously believing that governments are planning #DeepState ops against cryprocurriences.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 pm

This guy is legit.

Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 am

i was up 1400% for a minute there aaaaand i missed out on selling lol
it's ok, apparently january always dips if you look at yearly charts.
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 am

Looks like you got into the game early, BriBri! So did my GF. You smart bastards.

Things are looking up again now though, thankfully.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:24 am

Who do you sell to when you buy bitcoins though? From what I've read it seems pretty damn hard depending on what you have.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Ugly Nora » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:31 am

I think Brian's comment was a YouTube comment on one of those videos. :)
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby repoman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:25 am

D.o.S. wrote:I very much enjoy how repoman believes net neutrality is a corporate tool to oppress the people while simultaneously believing that governments are planning #DeepState ops against cryprocurriences.

I'm sure that governments are totally not concerned at all with something that may in the future greatly influence how their own currencies behave....Its not like countries are starting to ban it or anything :whateva:

And I'm totally stupid for thinking that theres a lot more than meets the eye with net neutrality since the corporations that pushed the hardest for it were the ones most involved in censoring and pushing corporate agendas over the internet. Silly me...I'm so stupid to think that corporations might have ulterior motives to their morally righteous slogans around it.

Bit creepy of you to be keeping tabs on past comments of mine btw.
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:30 am

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Who do you sell to when you buy bitcoins though? From what I've read it seems pretty damn hard depending on what you have.

Then you haven't read much, lmao. It's super easy. Coinbase, binance, bitrex, bitfinex, local markets etc., depending on what currency you have. If you've got some obscure coin, it might take a while to find a buyer if you want FIAT in return, but if you're within the top 100 popular coins it's pretty fast and easy, both when it comes to trading to other cryptocurrencies or just good old FIAT.
Last edited by UglyCasanova on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:35 am

just posted a thread on where to sell real coins then above it, I see this lol.....fake ass cybermoney turns to real moolah?? so youve actually held in your hand money that came from this? uc..?
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:37 am

I don't understand the question. :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:42 am

........grrr. fine il just stay poor then. bitcoin cyber currency investments=helps pay bills??? in hand, cash money, from investing in this bitcoin crypto currency stuff?? have you
made any real money from it! bank account transfers from it? legit "oh look im not poor thanks bitcoin whatever"
got no job, need money, got all the time in the world to rule the web, what is this shit...has it made america great again...ect.

edit:
..well after reading threw this I guess im just gonna call myself jr isidore and live in dust.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:12 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Who do you sell to when you buy bitcoins though? From what I've read it seems pretty damn hard depending on what you have.

Then you haven't read much, lmao. It's super easy. Coinbase, binance, bitrex, bitfinex, local markets etc., depending on what currency you have. If you've got some obscure coin, it might take a while to find a buyer if you want FIAT in return, but if you're within the top 100 popular coins it's pretty fast and easy, both when it comes to trading to other cryptocurrencies or just good old FIAT.

This is my fav meme about crypto, the implication it isn't digital fiat.
Not hating... I've got a cryptobridge built with blockchain and the finest steal beams for sale to anyone who's interested, but first you'll have to convert w/e cryptocoins, Disney Bucks or Chuck E Cheese tokens into 24k gold and .999 silver coin to complete your end of our transaction here in the analog world :hobbes:

But 4real4real...
I have some far-spread crypto investment through a mutual fund for long term growth, no more than 5% of its volume by sector or something like that. I lack the savviness for day-trading [and the resources, both time & $] and after my 2015 HDD catastrophe, backup fail and backup's backup fail...I'm far too skittish about digital wallets or using these sudden "yeah you can trust us bro" exchanges :whoa:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:24 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Looks like you got into the game early, BriBri! So did my GF. You smart bastards.

Things are looking up again now though, thankfully.

not early enough, but early enough on one particular coin! not selling was certainly a lesson learned in greed. :)*

Ugly Nora wrote:I think Brian's comment was a YouTube comment on one of those videos. :)

lol nah i don't use alts. i rep myself.

rustywire wrote:But 4real4real...
I have some far-spread crypto investment through a mutual fund for long term growth, no more than 5% of its volume by sector or something like that. I lack the savviness for day-trading [and the resources, both time & $] and after my 2015 HDD catastrophe, backup fail and backup's backup fail...I'm far too skittish about digital wallets or using these sudden "yeah you can trust us bro" exchanges :whoa:

yeah that's definitely a concern of mine re: the digital wallets and stuff but i have everything written down and stored in a safe place. something can still happen to it of course but i have a little more peace of mind.
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:30 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:*snip!*

When I put the money in I set a date/time frame for myself to cash out, so I haven't touched it as in cashed it out in my local currency, only moved it around to test the waters and diversify my funds as they're grown.

rustywire wrote:This is my fav meme about crypto, the implication it isn't digital fiat.

In some ways it is, in other ways it isn't, and it depends on which cryptocurrencies you are talking about, as some are backed by a physical commodities while others are not (no, I do not consider CryptoKitties a physical commodity :lol: ).
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aedes » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:45 pm

If you use robinhood, they're adding fee-free buying of cryptocurrencies to the their app next month. Looks like they'll have at least 20-30 different ones available...

https://crypto.robinhood.com/
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion