I'm getting Arby's for dinner



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby Corey Y » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:59 am

Yeah, venison is usually cooked medium rare at most, in my experience. I don't hold out hope for (or comfort with) a medium rare cooked piece of meat from Arby's, but I do like a lot of meats most people consider "gamey". So I'll definitely try it, if the Arby's closest to my house or work has it when it comes out.
Warp Rig (Instrumental Stoner/Doom/Psyche) http://warprig.bandcamp.com
Mental Waste (Fastcore/Powerviolence) http://mentalwaste.bandcamp.com
Gorehog (Grindcore) http://gorehog.bandcamp.com
Corey Y

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm
Location: Poland, OH

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:09 am

So.. I'm not reading 12 pages about Arby's for one comment.. So if someone has already talked about this, please forgive me.

The Arby's around here (all of them) have a "Secret Menu" item called The Meat Mountain, and it's legit AF. It's like 2 lb's of beef with turkey and chicken and then some fried chicken fingers as well. I think it's $10. I've had 2 in my lifetime and they were everything I'd hoped and dreamed of since a school chum told me that they had it (She worked there).

So go get you a Meat Mountain and life is good.
BetterOffShred

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby Corey Y » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 am

BetterOffShred wrote:So.. I'm not reading 12 pages about Arby's for one comment.. So if someone has already talked about this, please forgive me.

The Arby's around here (all of them) have a "Secret Menu" item called The Meat Mountain, and it's legit AF. It's like 2 lb's of beef with turkey and chicken and then some fried chicken fingers as well. I think it's $10. I've had 2 in my lifetime and they were everything I'd hoped and dreamed of since a school chum told me that they had it (She worked there).

So go get you a Meat Mountain and life is good.


If the ever market this, I'll offer some free advertising copy:

Arby's new Meat Mountain.

POUND THE MOUND
Warp Rig (Instrumental Stoner/Doom/Psyche) http://warprig.bandcamp.com
Mental Waste (Fastcore/Powerviolence) http://mentalwaste.bandcamp.com
Gorehog (Grindcore) http://gorehog.bandcamp.com
Corey Y

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm
Location: Poland, OH

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am

Truly inspirational.

Kneel before the splendor that is... The Meat Mountain.

Pound the Mound!
BetterOffShred

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby popvulture » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 pm

The reason you know it's fake is because no Arby's meat would ever be pink...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3802
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:06 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:So.. I'm not reading 12 pages about Arby's...

Friends...I am so proud that we made it this far :hug: Cheers to 12 pages of Arby's!!!
The Velvet Hammer wrote:Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge.
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby popvulture » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm

ILF at its finest :)*
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3802
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 pm

We're going to make it to 13 for Friday the 13th!!!
#arbysgate
The Velvet Hammer wrote:Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge.
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby JonnyAngle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Together, we can accomplish anything
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby blakestree » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:52 am

Maybe I get Arby's today?

Their Reuben is still my jam.
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby JonnyAngle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 am

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (81.14 KiB) Viewed 70 times


yes, I use Bing.
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby Corey Y » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:07 am

JonnyAngle wrote:
Capture.JPG


yes, I use Bing.


I'm fully on board with these results.
Warp Rig (Instrumental Stoner/Doom/Psyche) http://warprig.bandcamp.com
Mental Waste (Fastcore/Powerviolence) http://mentalwaste.bandcamp.com
Gorehog (Grindcore) http://gorehog.bandcamp.com
Corey Y

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm
Location: Poland, OH

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Oh my yes. A few in particular, but that's neither here nor there.
BetterOffShred

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby JonnyAngle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:11 pm

i'm curious as to what some of that stuff is

Image
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: I'm getting Arby's for dinner

Postby JonnyAngle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:14 pm

makes me think of arby's:

JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.