the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thread



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:24 pm

sonidero wrote:
kbit wrote:Tonight I met Domvan and saw him and his friend hold shit down (with some riffz), then I held his EGC :love:


:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

That's the best the best thing I've heard in months...


Is "EGC" code for something here?

Like "exageratedly gigantic…" :surprise:
There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26954
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
sonidero wrote:
kbit wrote:Tonight I met Domvan and saw him and his friend hold shit down (with some riffz), then I held his EGC :love:


:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

That's the best the best thing I've heard in months...


Is "EGC" code for something here?

Like "exageratedly gigantic…" :surprise:

Even though I'm 75% sure you're being sarcastic, http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.
jrfox92

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1866
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby aens_wife » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:02 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
sonidero wrote:
kbit wrote:Tonight I met Domvan and saw him and his friend hold shit down (with some riffz), then I held his EGC :love:


:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

That's the best the best thing I've heard in months...


Is "EGC" code for something here?

Like "exageratedly gigantic…" :surprise:

Even though I'm 75% sure you're being sarcastic, http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/


((((OBVIOUSLY NSFW))))
You sure it isn't one of these extremely gigantic...: http://bad-dragon.com/products/flint
aens_wife

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:18 pm

:lol:
There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26954
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby ShaunNecro » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 pm

aens_wife wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
sonidero wrote:
kbit wrote:Tonight I met Domvan and saw him and his friend hold shit down (with some riffz), then I held his EGC :love:


:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

That's the best the best thing I've heard in months...


Is "EGC" code for something here?

Like "exageratedly gigantic…" :surprise:

Even though I'm 75% sure you're being sarcastic, http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/


((((OBVIOUSLY NSFW))))
You sure it isn't one of these extremely gigantic...: http://bad-dragon.com/products/flint



I want the tentacle. SO BAD.
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby kbit » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:32 pm

All of those products are legitimately fascinating to me.
I feel so vanilla :lol:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:23 pm

I was definitely just looking at that in the Target Starbucks of a super white bread suburban area.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11350
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby odontophobia » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:38 pm

snipelfritz wrote:I was definitely just looking at that in the Target Starbucks of a super white bread suburban area.


I've definitely looked at bad dragon while at work in the break room. Just do it on my phone.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4108
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby aens_wife » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Doing my part to corrupt you pure, vanilla dudes out there.
aens_wife

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:53 pm

:lol: then maybe next time DC offers a sex toy themed run more than 2? of us will go for it :lol:
Image
Mudfuzz

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 15674
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: The Magical Land of Wefucked

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby aens_wife » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Right?!? You guys like being dirty on ILF, but you don't rep it on your pedal boards.

For the record, we were pretty tiny when we ran that offer. It might go better now ; )
aens_wife

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 pm

aens_wife wrote:Right?!? You guys like being dirty on ILF, but you don't rep it on your pedal boards.

For the record, we were pretty tiny when we ran that offer. It might go better now ; )

:excellent: mine is still one of my favorite pedals :thumb:
Image
Mudfuzz

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 15674
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: The Magical Land of Wefucked

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:50 pm

odontophobia wrote:
snipelfritz wrote:I was definitely just looking at that in the Target Starbucks of a super white bread suburban area.


I've definitely looked at bad dragon while at work in the break room. Just do it on my phone.

Oh, I knew what I was clicking on. I just thought it would be funny if some soccer mom or episcopal priest happened to peer over my shoulder out of the corner of their eye.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11350
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby waltdogg » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:51 pm

finally demoed some pedals at work today, on the clock, feels good to get paid to make utter nonsensical noise with delay pedals while everyone around you is trying to conduct business.
no power lines. no telephone. leave me alone.
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby DRodriguez » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:46 am

Went to see my old intern play a show at a bar next to me. I'm worried because he's the one intern that was really dedicated to sound (and still is). He could kill it if he got the right opportunity, but those are few and far between.

Anyways, super proud to see him still ignoring sense and pursuing a living in music.

Also, dibs on the dwarfcraft eau claire tentacle fuzz
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: snipelfritz, The Eristic, worra and 14 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.