100mA
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Postby Paul_C » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:22 am

UglyCasanova wrote:100mA

Thank you !

There's only one I haven't found (the Moomindrone) which I'll have to ask the makers for, however I am dubious about the claim on a forum that my Digitech The Weapon is 850mA (I'm guessing 85mA might be closer seeing as an Obscura is 75mA)
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby damnableman » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:47 pm

xo
Last edited by damnableman on Sat May 04, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:20 pm

So just to stay up to date here, I am planning on taking delivery of pedals and then repacking and shipping within the US to:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Blankfield
Oldangelmidnight
Resincum
Sleepytimelater

If there is anyone who I missed please send me a pm or say something now. And then could you guys send me your addresses and all that :)

Knut will divide the shipping from Norway evenly and then add that to your pedal price. Then I will repackage / ship the boxes and email/text picture of the receipt with tracking and you guys can PayPal me the cash. Sound good ?

Also I am having sinus surgery the 10th so I may be incommunicado for the 10th and 11th .. so I want to get the money situation squared away for shipment from Norway :)
-Brett
Last edited by BetterOffShred on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pladask » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:02 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:So just to stay up to date here, I am planning on taking delivery of pedals and then repacking and shipping within the US to:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Blankfield
Oldangelmidnight
Resincum

If there is anyone who I missed please send me a pm or say something now. And then could you guys send me your addresses and all that :)

I will divide the shipping from Norway evenly and then add the cost of the new package and email/text picture of the receipt with tracking and you guys can PayPal me the cash. Sound good ? (You pay Knut for your pedal)

Also I am having sinus surgery the 10th so I may be incommunicado for the 10th and 11th .. so I want to get the money situation squared away for shipment from Norway :)
-Brett

The way I planned on doing this is to divide the shipping cost to the US among your invoices. Would you like me to bill the shipping cost in full to you instead?
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby sleepytimelater » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:26 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:So just to stay up to date here, I am planning on taking delivery of pedals and then repacking and shipping within the US to:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Blankfield
Oldangelmidnight
Resincum

I will divide the shipping from Norway evenly and then add the cost of the new package and email/text picture of the receipt with tracking and you guys can PayPal me the cash. Sound good ? (You pay Knut for your pedal)

-Brett

I PM'd you last week and just a few minutes ago. So I hope I get included to this. Thank you very much...
sleepytimelater

interested
interested

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Pladask wrote:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Blankfield
Oldangelmidnight
Resincum
Sleepytimelater

-Brett

The way I planned on doing this is to divide the shipping cost to the US among your invoices. Would you like me to bill the shipping cost in full to you instead?

Nah your way works fine. I just was planning on making it easier on you, but that's totally great. Thanks :)

Got you sleepy. Sorry I missed you. :thumb: somehow I forgot to add you even after replying to your PM .. :picard:

EDIT: edited original message to reflect the shipping from Norway changes. Thanks guys
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby worra » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Wow I don't know how I missed this whole thread, I knew there was going to be an order but apparently I'm way too damned late :picard:

Guess I'll stick around to see UC's work and see if anyone wants to flip me one :(
https://foldednote.bandcamp.com
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 pm

BetterOffShred wrote: Sound good ?

-Brett

:joy: on the plan. Not on sinus surgery. All the more reason to send thanks for taking point on this.
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby Pladask » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:37 am

Ideally I'd like the final list for combined North American shipping emailed to info@pladaskelektrisk.com by noon tomorrow. I've made a note of the current list of names. I'd like to have all the paperwork finalized before sending out the rest of the payment requests.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby descendo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:29 am

BetterOffShred wrote:

Got in late on the first batch. Just sent you a PM now, hope it's not too late.

Pladask wrote:Ideally I'd like the final list for combined North American shipping emailed to info@pladaskelektrisk.com by noon tomorrow. I've made a note of the current list of names. I'd like to have all the paperwork finalized before sending out the rest of the payment requests.

Will send you an email now. Hoping to reach both of you before the deadline. Thanks to both of you for offering to coordinate this.
descendo

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:06 pm

shipping within the US to:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Resincum
Sleepytimelater
Descendo

Anyone else ?
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PuddysJacket » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:42 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:shipping within the US to:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Resincum
Sleepytimelater
Descendo

Anyone else ?

PMd. Far as I know I'm in on the first batch.
PuddysJacket

involved
involved

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:12 pm

shipping within the US to:

Me
Dandolin
Fuzzisokiguess
Publicfig
Sostark
Doommeow
Resincum
Sleepytimelater
Descendo
Puddysjacket

Going to email this to Knut tomorrow morning if nobody has objections.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:57 pm

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Pladask Elektrisk