· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: FORM2 Sale - June 9th 11PM CET

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Those was programs created at the workshop, so I'm guessing nah.
Cool to see these coming out it folks around the globe!

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:57 am

I have a PDF where I describe the process of uploading code to EEPROM chips for bank 4. It's in Norwegian but might still be useful? I won't be sharing any code sorry

Here it is:
https://pladaskelektrisk.com/wp-content ... cedure.pdf

You need an extinction PCB for the PICKIT2 to follow this procedure. I can share the schematic if anyone is interested. It's a very simple circuit.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:39 am

Thanks, I was mostly just curious about coding my own patches for it. When you ran the workshops, did you have people coding their own patches or did you give them ready-made stuff they could plug in as they wanted?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:00 pm

A little different from workshop to workshop. The goal is to write a new program each workshop which does not always work out. Then we look over some code I've made and some programs from the spinsemi forum.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:01 pm

For instance in Trondheim this spring we wrote a harmonic tremolo which turned out pretty good.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:30 pm

I didn’t put one in my cart, and I didn’t pay for it either, and I still didn’t get one.
I haven’t emailed about this problem, and you still haven’t replied yet. Can you guys look into this issue for me?
I hope Swedish post hasn’t lost my Form!

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:11 pm

goroth wrote:I didn’t put one in my cart, and I didn’t pay for it either, and I still didn’t get one.
I haven’t emailed about this problem, and you still haven’t replied yet. Can you guys look into this issue for me?

:rofl:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:52 pm

goroth wrote:I didn’t put one in my cart, and I didn’t pay for it either, and I still didn’t get one.

Customer service nightmare

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 pm

My Form2 arrived today! I'm just getting to know it, but t's really fun to play with.

One small issue, which I only mention in case it helps someone else. The daughter board had separated a little bit during shipping so the pedal didn't engage properly. I opened it up, pushed the daughter board down to re-seat it, and all was right with the world.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Same here.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Glad it worked out! I'll say the circuitboard solution for FORM2 isn't my best decision. It was made that way to make the design workshop friendly. If you're doing a lot of traveling/touring it might be a good idea to place a non-conductive material inside the enclosure lid to more firmly keep the Daughter PCB in place. I expected my zip tie solution to be solid.. If any of ya'll have any further issues with the pedal don't hesitate to contact me on info@pladaskelektrisk.com

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:10 am

Through the eyes of The Magpie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFS4c0TRXRQ

(Magpie throwin' shade at UC's pretty pedals. :grumpy: )

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Pladask wrote:I have a PDF where I describe the process of uploading code to EEPROM chips for bank 4. It's in Norwegian but might still be useful? I won't be sharing any code sorry

Here it is:
https://pladaskelektrisk.com/wp-content ... cedure.pdf

You need an extinction PCB for the PICKIT2 to follow this procedure. I can share the schematic if anyone is interested. It's a very simple circuit.

II would LOVE to see the schematic and messaged you! Thanks in advance!

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:06 pm

Better late than never

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 pm

:)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)* :)*
Post a reply