Molecular Patches

Moderator: drolo

Re: Molecular Patches

Postby neonblack » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:47 pm

CrazyDroneDream wrote:my Molecular Disruptor is not working!!! I can’t get anything on bank 1 to work. None of the patches produce anything but a clean signal. Any help would be appreciated. Honestly I am disappointed in this pedal. It doesn’t work, it sucks. I spent $323 bucks for a pedal that is not working. I feel ripped off.

Wow, so aggressive!

Nobody is trying to rip you off. David is one person building pedals because he wants to, and I'm sure he'd be happy to help get yours working. If you think it sucks and isn't worth the trouble, I'm sure someone here would be happy to take it off your hands and get it fixed :lol:
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:49 pm

CrazyDroneDream wrote: I can’t get anything on bank 1 to work.

maybe it's a Federal Holiday? :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Paul_C » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm

CrazyDroneDream wrote:my Molecular Disruptor is not working!!! I can’t get anything on bank 1 to work. None of the patches produce anything but a clean signal. Any help would be appreciated. Honestly I am disappointed in this pedal. It doesn’t work, it sucks. I spent $323 bucks for a pedal that is not working. I feel ripped off.

I can understand your frustration, but you haven't been ripped off unless it's not resolved to your satisfaction, and it doesn't sound like anyone's had a chance yet.

I'm sure that the creator will be along with proper advice before long.

(if it was mine, I'd have the back off to make sure nothing had been knocked loose in transit, but you're probably better off waiting)
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Just email David. He'll get you all fixed up.
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby shikawkee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Yeah, David's the best especially with follow up on his pedals. He takes it VERY seriously. I'm sure it's nothing that can't be handled. I have two (regular size and mini) and they're irreplaceable in my set up. I even tried to trade for a third this week on ILF! Don't fret. It's probably something minor that happened in shipping. It happens.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby drolo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Hey there, you know, you have already sent me 4 emails since yesterday. I happened to be away over the weekend. (BTW around here most businesses actually close for the weekend, not sure it's the same in your neck of woods) I'll handle your issue but you need to give me a chance to do it.
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm

I've finally started to look into this thing and it looks amazing! I'd love to get my hands on one; it would fit nicely into my setup
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby drolo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:08 am

MrNovember wrote:I've finally started to look into this thing and it looks amazing! I'd love to get my hands on one; it would fit nicely into my setup

Thx! I'm currently working on the next batch that should be available next week. You can also check on reverb. They pop up regularly but check the prices ;)
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Hey David, right know I've spent a fair amount of time with the MD to consider it an essential part of my current setup.
I was just wondering (and I know that probably more than one person already asked for this, but I'm gonna ask anyway): is there any chance that a future version can be implemented with presets? :whateva:
Given the wide range of sounds it can achieve it would be more than useful, especially when changing patches on the fly during performance without having to look at cheat sheets everytime. :cool:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby drolo » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:37 pm

it certainly would be nice but it probably will not happen in the near near future
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

drolo wrote:it certainly would be nice but it probably will not happen in the near near future

That's enough for me to have hope :hug:
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby cosmicevan » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:49 pm

was lucky enough to snag one of these in today's drop. Any recommendations of favorite molecular patches? I have a v3 of Stamme[n] so definitely want to avoid overlap where possible.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:27 pm

cosmicevan wrote:was lucky enough to snag one of these in today's drop. Any recommendations of favorite molecular patches? I have a v3 of Stamme[n] so definitely want to avoid overlap where possible.

My favorites on the V1 I had were grandpa's vinyl, envoloop vibrato, & pitch glitch-olay.

I'm looking forward to trying a bunch of new ones like Hold Aliaser, Reversolay, Hounds, Tannhauser gate.... :snax:
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby Heraclitus Akimbo » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:22 pm

My most-used patches are: envoloop reverb, aliaserolay, glitcholay and pitch step glider.
solo (mostly ambient): https://heraclitusakimbo.bandcamp.com/
duo (electroacoustic vibration exploration): https://wenderlypark.bandcamp.com/
trio (tapes/voice/clarinet/synth/poems): https://ourwaytofall.bandcamp.com/
band (spontaneous kosmische): https://stargoon.bandcamp.com/

I also help co-ordinate Okta, ILF's collaborative community ambient project: https://okta.bandcamp.com
Heraclitus Akimbo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:40 am

cosmicevan wrote:was lucky enough to snag one of these in today's drop. Any recommendations of favorite molecular patches? I have a v3 of Stamme[n] so definitely want to avoid overlap where possible.

If you already have the Stammen[n] and the Particle V2, i'd tell you to focus on the Dynamic/Envelope patches: those are all unique and i've never found anything similar in other pedals.
Some of my favorite of those were the Ring Modulated Envelope Filter, Dynamic Ringulator, Dynamic Vibrato and Enveloop Reverb. Other really cool patches are Tape Loop , Ringolay and Glitcholay (this one might overlap with the Stammen features).
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to drolo