Stamme[n]

Moderator: drolo

Re: Stamme[n]

Postby Seance » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:05 am

drolo wrote:There are other ways to generate the sample rate, even adjustable ways to generate it .. :)
but I'm not going to implement that in the stamme[n].
But elsewhere ... :poke:

:wha?: :snax: :poke: :whoa: :eek: :cool:
Seance

experienced
experienced

Postby adamajah » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:28 pm

In brief possession of 2 Stamme[n] before I have to sell one. I've captured a few late night clips of noise madness of which this is one. Such musical and awesome art machines to play with.

http://soundcloud.com/adamajah1/double-stammen-i

there's also a Moomi in play and a CT5 possibly but I was in a half asleep daze.
adamajah

committed
committed

Postby drolo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:14 am

:rock:
davidrolo.com
drolo.bandcamp.com
shark tank!

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Dam[n]!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

experienced
experienced

Postby Paul_C » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:39 am

adamajah wrote:In brief possession of 2 Stamme[n] before I have to sell one. I've captured a few late night clips of noise madness of which this is one. Such musical and awesome art machines to play with.

there's also a Moomi in play and a CT5 possibly but I was in a half asleep daze.

This is the one problem with all the fun pedals, there's always a point where you start to wonder what running one into a second one would sound like.

I say this having recently succumbed to the call of two BitQuests, and having added a second CT5 and Particle to my wishlist, now I'm going to have to add a Stamme[n] too . . .

:)
Paul_C

committed
committed

Postby adamajah » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Paul_C wrote:
adamajah wrote:In brief possession of 2 Stamme[n] before I have to sell one. I've captured a few late night clips of noise madness of which this is one. Such musical and awesome art machines to play with.

This is the one problem with all the fun pedals, there's always a point where you start to wonder what running one into a second one would sound like.

I say this having recently succumbed to the call of two BitQuests, and having added a second CT5 and Particle to my wishlist, now I'm going to have to add a Stamme[n] too . . .

:)

I know! Well if all these cool ass builders would stop making pedals with a million functions and easter eggs packed in a single box then we would only need one. guh! :grumpy: :lol:
adamajah

committed
committed

Previous

Return to drolo