Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Updates

Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:07 am

Woo! Sunday!

Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:55 pm

I broke! WOOOOOOO

I really need this to change so I stop missing out on all these cool pedals. Son of a bitch kids and bills! :)

Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:04 am

Jwar wrote: Son of a bitch kids and bills! :)

:rofl:

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:53 pm

Hold on, did I miss these or have they not gone up yet?

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:36 am

Damn it! I just saw on Instagram that these are all sold out. How the hell did I miss them?! I had an alarm set for when they were supposed to go on sale and sat here refreshing the page. Never saw them listed as in stock :(

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:08 am

Jwar wrote:Son of a bitch kids and bills! :)

SO MUCH THIS.

Right now I'm not in the position to invest anything in gear related stuff, but meanwhile I watched a bunch of video featuring the stretch weaver and now it stands on the top of my wantlist.
Sooner or later the time will come.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:30 am

MrNovember wrote:Damn it! I just saw on Instagram that these are all sold out. How the hell did I miss them?! I had an alarm set for when they were supposed to go on sale and sat here refreshing the page. Never saw them listed as in stock :(

Sorry, they went pretty quick, but not like "one minute quick" though
It's possible that there was a mix up with the times due to our daylight saving change that occurred regrettably yesterday ... :/

But no worries, I'll get cracking to make more this month ;)

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:22 am

That must have been it. When I originally set my alarm 23:30 Brussels time was 18:30 local time. Now when I check, it's 17:30 local time. I was off by an hour :(

Oh well, I guess I'm waiting for the next round then

Sat May 04, 2019 3:50 am

Someday I'll manage to be in the right place at the right time to pick up a Stamme[n]

Sat May 04, 2019 10:48 am

cbm wrote:Someday I'll manage to be in the right place at the right time to pick up a Stamme[n]

The misty Belgian mountains perhaps :B

Sat May 04, 2019 4:56 pm

cbm wrote:Someday I'll manage to be in the right place at the right time to pick up a Stamme[n]

Looks like the website crashed... but then came back... but then... pedals sold out.

Next month, maybe!?! :snax:
Post a reply