Molecular Patches

Moderator: drolo

Re: Molecular Patches

Postby neonblack » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:47 pm

CrazyDroneDream wrote:my Molecular Disruptor is not working!!! I can’t get anything on bank 1 to work. None of the patches produce anything but a clean signal. Any help would be appreciated. Honestly I am disappointed in this pedal. It doesn’t work, it sucks. I spent $323 bucks for a pedal that is not working. I feel ripped off.

Wow, so aggressive!

Nobody is trying to rip you off. David is one person building pedals because he wants to, and I'm sure he'd be happy to help get yours working. If you think it sucks and isn't worth the trouble, I'm sure someone here would be happy to take it off your hands and get it fixed :lol:
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:49 pm

CrazyDroneDream wrote: I can’t get anything on bank 1 to work.

maybe it's a Federal Holiday? :idk:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 pm

CrazyDroneDream wrote:my Molecular Disruptor is not working!!! I can’t get anything on bank 1 to work. None of the patches produce anything but a clean signal. Any help would be appreciated. Honestly I am disappointed in this pedal. It doesn’t work, it sucks. I spent $323 bucks for a pedal that is not working. I feel ripped off.

I can understand your frustration, but you haven't been ripped off unless it's not resolved to your satisfaction, and it doesn't sound like anyone's had a chance yet.

I'm sure that the creator will be along with proper advice before long.

(if it was mine, I'd have the back off to make sure nothing had been knocked loose in transit, but you're probably better off waiting)
Paul_C

experienced
experienced

Postby adamajah » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Just email David. He'll get you all fixed up.
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby shikawkee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Yeah, David's the best especially with follow up on his pedals. He takes it VERY seriously. I'm sure it's nothing that can't be handled. I have two (regular size and mini) and they're irreplaceable in my set up. I even tried to trade for a third this week on ILF! Don't fret. It's probably something minor that happened in shipping. It happens.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

experienced
experienced

Postby drolo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Hey there, you know, you have already sent me 4 emails since yesterday. I happened to be away over the weekend. (BTW around here most businesses actually close for the weekend, not sure it's the same in your neck of woods) I'll handle your issue but you need to give me a chance to do it.
davidrolo.com
drolo.bandcamp.com
shark tank!

Jwar wrote:There's other places outside of ILF?

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Dam[n]!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm

I've finally started to look into this thing and it looks amazing! I'd love to get my hands on one; it would fit nicely into my setup
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby drolo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:08 am

MrNovember wrote:I've finally started to look into this thing and it looks amazing! I'd love to get my hands on one; it would fit nicely into my setup

Thx! I'm currently working on the next batch that should be available next week. You can also check on reverb. They pop up regularly but check the prices ;)
davidrolo.com
drolo.bandcamp.com
shark tank!

Jwar wrote:There's other places outside of ILF?

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Dam[n]!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to drolo