:rock:

Sounds like another winner to me!

:thumb:

Re: The Simulant

Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Wow, sounds amazing!

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Would you be mad if I asked for one with a the auto/manual switch as a stomp? :D (would be ok if enclosure needs to be bigger)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 am

Thanks ladies & gents! :joy: Glad you're digging it.

Jero wrote:Would you be mad if I asked for one with a the auto/manual switch as a stomp? :D (would be ok if enclosure needs to be bigger)

Oh you are just the worst... :p

The enclosures are pre-drilled but once Tom has them in stock (should be about 2 months before these are on sale for those interested) perhaps he can help you out, however, I don't know how useful it would be to have that option, there will be a synth demo coming in a little bit that has a bit more knob tweaking so you can see for your self how it might work.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:40 am

Scruffie wrote:Thanks ladies & gents! :joy: Glad you're digging it.

Jero wrote:Would you be mad if I asked for one with a the auto/manual switch as a stomp? :D (would be ok if enclosure needs to be bigger)

Oh you are just the worst... :p

The enclosures are pre-drilled but once Tom has them in stock (should be about 2 months before these are on sale for those interested) perhaps he can help you out, however, I don't know how useful it would be to have that option, there will be a synth demo coming in a little bit that has a bit more knob tweaking so you can see for your self how it might work.

Sounds good :thumb: yea, I was wondering how seamless it might be between the two...if the same knob setting would be useful between switching, or if adjustments would need to be made. I often times use my phaser, or some modulation, for specific parts with dirt to add movement and turn them on/off intermittently. Was thinking it would be cool if this could maybe free up one of those spots, by serving double duty in a way :cool:

Either way, I'm still interested :snax:

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 am

Synthetic Simulant boop.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Can't wait to be home to listen to those video!!!

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:26 pm

sylnau wrote:Can't wait to be home to listen to those video!!!

And I can't wait for you to be home to hear what you think!

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Sound so great! I like the trem setting a lot!!! The non modulated fuzz too (seems crunchy with a fast attack),

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:16 pm

What is the release date?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Should be by the end of September, just gotta build up the boards and sort out some graphics :)

Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

First batch is heading out to Tom tomorrow, should be available in 10-14 days :joy:

Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:04 pm

:snax:
Post a reply