The Simulant



Re: The Simulant

Postby dubkitty » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am

this thing is h*ckin' wicked! aaaaaaaand on the list.
like a cat
tied to a stick
that's driven into
frozen winter shit
the ability to laugh at weakness
calm, fitter, healthier and more productive
a pig in a cage on antibiotics

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020
dubkitty

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11725
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Re: The Simulant

Postby Jero » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:50 am

For sure still want one of these :snax:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10879
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: The Simulant

Postby goroth » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:54 am

Quality necro DK!!
D.o.S. wrote:As an aspiring Suburban Lifestyle Influencer I find this tweet relevant to my lifestyle goals and personal branding.

New killer album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 12190
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: The Simulant

Postby Scruffie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:57 pm

dubkitty wrote:this thing is h*ckin' wicked! aaaaaaaand on the list.

:joy: Long time no see! :hello:

Thanks guys! I don't know why The Simulant hasn't gotten as much love as The Warbles (do say if you have some thoughts, what this corner is for!) but if you dig MS-20 type filters, it's definitely worth a try :)
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: The Simulant

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:29 am

Hmm. Personally synthy fuzzes aren't too interesting because I have synths! It definitely sounds like a cool example of the idea though
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11828
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: The Simulant

Postby Scruffie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:24 pm

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hmm. Personally synthy fuzzes aren't too interesting because I have synths! It definitely sounds like a cool example of the idea though

:lol: Well yeah, I never envisioned it ever replacing a synth or even standing in for one at a gig, more that it's a new dirty flavour of fuzz for the repertoire and includes some modulation for interesting movement and intensity if desired.

But, I see your point ;) :hug:
Scruffie

User avatar
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4480
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: London.. ish, Uk

Re: The Simulant

Postby goroth » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:18 am

I don't see your point because synths are shit.

And fuzz rules.
D.o.S. wrote:As an aspiring Suburban Lifestyle Influencer I find this tweet relevant to my lifestyle goals and personal branding.

New killer album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 12190
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: The Simulant

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Scruffie wrote:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hmm. Personally synthy fuzzes aren't too interesting because I have synths! It definitely sounds like a cool example of the idea though

:lol: Well yeah, I never envisioned it ever replacing a synth or even standing in for one at a gig, more that it's a new dirty flavour of fuzz for the repertoire and includes some modulation for interesting movement and intensity if desired.

But, I see your point ;) :hug:

oh yeah yeah yeha. it's definitely not competing in the same field as the midi guitar shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's just what my head thinks and not the sound I am looking for personally. Pedal sounds good though :thumb:
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 11828
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Previous

Return to Electric Orchard



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.