FIVE WAYS WE WILL SLAMM NAMM

Moderator: Fuzzrociouspedals

FIVE WAYS WE WILL SLAMM NAMM

Postby Fuzzrociouspedals » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:01 pm

NAMM is this week. Crazy town. You're are all our butterflies, sugar, baby. Here's what we have in store for attendees at NAMM this year in Booth #1599.

1. TWO (2) NEW PEDALS
BAXSTABBER (baxandall-based EQ)
Blast Furnace (original fuzz + delay)

2. DEMOS
We are blezzed to have Jonathan Hischke (dot hacker, hella, le butcherettes, etc.), Fred Sablan (Marilyn Manson, Goon Moon, Queen Kwong) , Nick Reinhart (Tera Melos, Pedalsandeffects.com), and Josh Newton (Shiner, Glazed Baby, Every Time I Die, With Knives, etc.) demoing with us all weekend.

3. INSTAGRAM SCAVENGER HUNT
Starting on Saturday at 12:00PM PST, NAMMgoers can stop by to pick up a scavenger hunt list. The first person to return to our booth with all photo requirements met wins a free Fuzzrocious pedal!

Follow along on Instagram by searching the hashtag #fuzzrociousNAMM.

4. LIVE ART
Shannon will be painting a BAXSTABBER and M.O.T.H. live in the booth so you can see her process. Just don't stare at her for too long. You'll freak her out :).

Nick Guenzler (aka Terminal Radness) will also be stopping by to bring his sarcastic, fun, surf/skate culture, doomy art to life in front of your creepy eyes.

5. SICK GEAR, BRO
Verellen Amplifiers is debuting their new Meatsmoke Hybrid Amplifier and powered 4x12 cab.

Table display pedals are shown on two Rolf Pedalboards.

Floor/amp pedal are shown on Janice Cabs' pedalboard.

Cables provided by Rattlesnake Cable Company.
[b]FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS: http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com[b]
Fuzzrociouspedals

committed
committed

Re: FIVE WAYS WE WILL SLAMM NAMM

Postby ThorZ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:18 am

I wish us mere mortals were allowed to attend this show i.e they sold tickets i really wish i could attend anyway here is a vid from Andertonso hopefully more UK exposure as well as world wide

Im not back. Im just front
ThorZ

committed
committed

Postby Fuzzrociouspedals » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:20 pm

ThorZ wrote:I wish us mere mortals were allowed to attend this show i.e they sold tickets i really wish i could attend anyway here is a vid from Andertonso hopefully more UK exposure as well as world wide

Those fellas were super nice and fun. We had a good time with them. Should be setting up an order (fingers crossed) today.

I'll have a video to share of the weekend by the end of the day today (thanks for 24 hr uploads, YouTube...).
[b]FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS: http://www.fuzzrociouspedals.com[b]
Fuzzrociouspedals

committed
committed

Postby goroth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Much excite!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Return to Fuzzrocious Pedals