Page 4 of 6

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:09 pm
by Chankgeez
ts50b wrote:
Just put up my demo of this wild thing!


:love:

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:17 pm
by Dandolin
:!!!: :rock: :success: :)* :love: :yay:

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:27 pm
by Jero
Chankgeez wrote:
ts50b wrote:
Just put up my demo of this wild thing!

:love:

Dandolin wrote::!!!: :rock: :success: :)* :love: :yay:

:!!!: :snax: :hug:

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 pm
by Dandolin
It really sounds great here :zen:

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:36 pm
by Chankgeez
… and everywhere else too! :!!!: :rock: :hello:

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:39 am
by sylnau
:love: I love this thing!

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 pm
by ts50b
I haven't been able to keep up with all the replies but thanks yall! :!!!: Jero really killed it with this and the Haxan, and I've got a demo for that one coming up soon!

Re: The Virus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm
by Jero
That means a lot everyone! Greatly appreciated.

Dandolin wrote:It really sounds great here :zen:

Chankgeez wrote:… and everywhere else too! :!!!: :rock: :hello:

:surprise: :p

sylnau wrote::love: I love this thing!

:joy: it's ready to spread outside the US...just saying ;)

ts50b wrote:I haven't been able to keep up with all the replies but thanks yall! :!!!: Jero really killed it with this and the Haxan, and I've got a demo for that one coming up soon!

Another big thanks for giving this weirdo a go :animal: Can't wait to see what you do with the Haxan.

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:03 pm
by Chankgeez

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:45 pm
by ts50b
If obscure noisy pedals are your kinda thing, look no further than the Stomping Stones Virus Fuzz: we could find exactly ZERO information about this device online or the company that manufactures it, but somehow this video by Emittor Collector popped up to showcase its monstrous fuzziness!

WOW :picard:

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:47 pm
by sylnau
ts50b wrote:
If obscure noisy pedals are your kinda thing, look no further than the Stomping Stones Virus Fuzz: we could find exactly ZERO information about this device online or the company that manufactures it, but somehow this video by Emittor Collector popped up to showcase its monstrous fuzziness!

WOW :picard:

:thumb:

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:08 pm
by Chankgeez
So, you guys think that's echorec's site?

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:01 pm
by Jero
:lol: That's pretty funny. I guess thanks for the shout out there delimag. Never seen that site before.

Guess I better get to work on my google presence :snax:

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:11 pm
by sylnau
I just cannot stop listening to the Virus demo. :snax:

Re: The Virus - (Updated April 2019)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:35 pm
by neonblack
Yeah dude I don't really NEED more dirt but I want that and the Haxan. Nice job dude.