Outward V2

Moderator: Teej212

Re: Outward V2

Postby echorec » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:08 am

So did anyone get one today? I think I may have been the last person to slide in. I was watching the countdown timer, and then the page went live, but I couldn't add anything to my cart. I guess there's a plugin issue for Chrome. After trying repeatedly for about a minute, with nothing happening to my cart, I switched over to Safari, logged back into PayPal and got in at 11:03. I really was expecting to see my order declined, when I finally got to the checkout confirmation page.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fuzzonaut » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:16 am

I didn't make it.

First I couldn't add it to my chart, it seemed at least, then for a moment it showed several pedals in the cart but I couldn't go the the cart and finally my cart was set back to zero and it was sold out.

My computer and me - we're probably too old for this kind of frenzy ... :grumpy:
Now: http://www.deepband.ch / https://fuzzonaut1.bandcamp.com / https://glimmbrand.bandcamp.com / https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1
Then: https://suiciderat.bandcamp.com / Short Films: https://vimeo.com/user28594850
Good deals: wfs1234, Gigahearts_FX, stanimal, greyscales, hatshirt, insubordination, xrleroyx, HolySchnikes, nevada, skullservant, earthbound, chuckjaywalk, D.o.S., antennafarm, skip, hbombgraphics, UC, jwar, nieh, laekna, Rygot, D-Rainger, behndy, jero
fuzzonaut

experienced
experienced

Postby xcc » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:17 am

echorec wrote:So did anyone get one today? I think I may have been the last person to slide in. I was watching the countdown timer, and then the page went live, but I couldn't add anything to my cart. I guess there's a plugin issue for Chrome. After trying repeatedly for about a minute, with nothing happening to my cart, I switched over to Safari, logged back into PayPal and got in at 11:03. I really was expecting to see my order declined, when I finally got to the checkout confirmation page.

If he had some ready to sell then I missed it. Preordered one though.
xcc

interested
interested

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:39 am

I got one. I had a weird glitch where it said they couldn't process my payment at first but I figured that couldn't be right since it was seconds after the listing went live so I tried again and it went through.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby winst » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Managed to get one. Luckily I remembered that the Cooper FX site never seems to work with a certain add-on I must have installed, so I did it in an incognito window.
winst

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby echorec » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:08 pm

winst wrote:Managed to get one. Luckily I remembered that the Cooper FX site never seems to work with a certain add-on I must have installed, so I did it in an incognito window.

Welcome to the board.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:36 pm

Got one. Very lucky.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby winst » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:56 pm

echorec wrote:
winst wrote:Managed to get one. Luckily I remembered that the Cooper FX site never seems to work with a certain add-on I must have installed, so I did it in an incognito window.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks! :D
winst

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Teej212 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:08 pm

sorry this whole process stinks. pre orders are the only way I can think of to alleviate this problem without making things too confusing on my end (for the batch sizes i do I think a lottery would be an absolute nightmare)

thanks all for the support
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby xcc » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:58 pm

Teej212 wrote:sorry this whole process stinks. pre orders are the only way I can think of to alleviate this problem without making things too confusing on my end (for the batch sizes i do I think a lottery would be an absolute nightmare)

thanks all for the support

It’s a good problem to have, right? I don’t know how you could do it any differently without sacrificing quality and outsourcing. But if you happen to find one that slid under the desk PM me for my preorder info ;)
xcc

interested
interested

Postby elefontpress » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Got one! So pumped.
elefontpress

involved
involved

Postby mysteryroach » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:39 pm

I had some confusion over the day/time it was going on sale, and yesterday thought I'd already missed out on both the pedal and the preorder - with both saying sold out.

So I'm just happy to get one eventually (:
mysteryroach

committed
committed

Postby repoman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:53 am

What will be the price of the first Reverb speculator?
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Teej212 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 am

mysteryroach wrote:I had some confusion over the day/time it was going on sale, and yesterday thought I'd already missed out on both the pedal and the preorder - with both saying sold out.

So I'm just happy to get one eventually (:

Glad it worked out for you, thanks so much! Just to help me out, what did I not make clear? You’re not the only one to get confused about the time, so what could I do to make the whole timing aspect easier to understand?
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:23 am

I thought it was abundantly clear after years of buying pedals this way. Folks just need to google a time zone relative to theirs and set an alarm.

If you wanted to make it completely idiotproof you could just but all 24 time zones in a table in the announcement email.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Cooper fx