Moment Machine

Moderator: Teej212

Re: Moment Machine

Postby shikawkee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:37 pm

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Had one available but couldn’t hit the add to cart button under the shipping policy text!

Shikawkee- would happily give yours a home if it does t want to move to London. :)

Will do my brother! I'll mess around with it the next month to make sure.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:41 pm

shikawkee wrote:
fuzzisokiguess wrote:Had one available but couldn’t hit the add to cart button under the shipping policy text!

Shikawkee- would happily give yours a home if it does t want to move to London. :)

Will do my brother! I'll mess around with it the next month to make sure.

2:00pm :facepalm:
2:40pm :joy: (thanks ed!)
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby Teej212 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:33 pm

yeah So sorry about that guys. I thought I really had everything hammered down for this release but theres always something that goes slightly wrong. More coming really really soon.
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby harpies » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Shikawkee- would happily give yours a home if it does t want to move to London :)

Same problem I had. The site rendered with the text covering the button, and by the time I could get to a laptop, it was over. It was driving me nuts until I saw out of stock.
harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby shikawkee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:13 pm

I hit the button twice and it took me to my cart where it had two units so I removed one and checked out or else I would have had the same issue. Dumb luck I guess.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Phones are just a bad plan when you’re trying to make a fast purchase. Typing is too slow. Rarely are things optimized for mobile. Its always better to have a browser with your paypal logged in in another tab so you can make the whole transaction in 3-5 clicks total.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:30 pm

^ toats. But at work today it was not an option.

No worries teej- I’m just relieved it wasn’t just me! “There is no ANY key!” :)
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby shikawkee » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:26 pm

shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:29 pm

:facepalm:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby shikawkee » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:57 pm

And another one!

https://reverb.com/item/17400690-cooper ... nt-machine

The other one that was listed must have sold or been taken down.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 pm

adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Holy fucking shit! this's outta control:

https://reverb.com/item/17401981-cooper ... nt-machine

:lol: :facepalm: :cry:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Digging into this pedal today. Im finding that it can be tough to get a preset to a blank state where nothing is happening until you add things. It seems like all the stock presets in the pedal are random assignments with tons of envelope control and pitches all over the place so I have to keep rechecking to make sure I've removed those things as I start to build. But then there is something else in the background maybe constantly changing all the pitches so even when I set up steps my settings get changed. Very confusing. Gotta keep at it but wondering if its just going to take a while to get used to knowing what is causing everything.

Edit: I think I've gotten a bit of it. The Init button zeros out or turns off most of the variables if you hold it down and that's closer to a blank preset.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:35 pm

YAY! Just arrived. Gonna' be a full day.

shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Teej212 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:46 pm

so happy to see theyre rolling out!

so none of the presets are filled when you get the unit. When you load a preset you have nothing saved into, thats what happens - it just maxes out all the parameters.

The INIT button will bring all step parameters back to zero. It will not adjust the global, assignments, etc parameters. This is just so you can start modifying your step pattern from a blank slate.

the best way way to start getting your own sequence going:

Power on the unit, hold INIT button, and then get to it.

EDIT: the manual has a lot of good info, and I would DEFINITELY suggest reading it as your digging in or preferably, before. Any questions you know where to reach me
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Cooper fx