· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: New Pedals x4

Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:01 am

whoismarykelly wrote:
ReadandBurn wrote:will we ever see more Limbo III's ???

Interested in this too. I have a preorder in with Signal Chain for a Limbo III compact from a month or so ago and recently got an email from the store owner offering a refund, store credit plus $50 extra, or just wait longer since they have been unable to get a response about the status of the pedals. Really want the pedal but an indefinite wait for a pile of people who have already paid for a pedal is just a classic small builder story at this point.

I would def wait, def wait. The retailers are solid guys and the builder is legit.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 am

Yep dude posted above saying it was a miscommunication between him and the retailer.

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:54 am

UglyCasanova wrote:Something for ya'll while you wait:

Thanks again, Jonny! :hug:

FUCK. I now really regret getting the II and the not the III Compact. DAGNAMMIT

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:09 am

ImageGot my mk3 back today, thanks to Jonny. For limbo,s and counting.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Anyone know the power recommendations for Tremolo?

Got an original In Limbo I that can do 18v so was wondering if the Trem can. Just got one and keen to plug it in, but not blow it up.

Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:07 am

I answered that over email, but just in case anyone is wondering 12V is the max for the VST. 18V could do damage.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 pm

mysteriousj wrote:I answered that over email, but just in case anyone is wondering 12V is the max for the VST. 18V could do damage.

best. trem. ever.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:34 am

symbolique wrote:best. trem. ever.

quoted. for. truth.

Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:40 am

Does anyone have both the Compact and the Limbo II? I'm interested to know how the ARP modes compare; and so i can assess whether its worth the hassle to get a III Compact and sell my II. Cheeeeeeerrs

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Anyone heard from jonny? I’ve sent a few emails to see what’s up with the trem. Last we spoke during the summer he just needed to get new graphics for the enclosures...

Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 am

He's does travel a bit, could on a wander ATM .

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:19 am

Kev77 wrote:He's does travel a bit, could on a wander ATM .

He could be traveling or wrapped up in school. The guy is busy.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm

It's early summer in NZ now. Why go online?

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:59 am

I've just been taking it pretty slow with pedal production lately. Just moved towns and setting up the workshop has taken up a bit of time. Doing a lot of work on R&D and finishing off some new designs but there should be a few more delay pedals available in the next few weeks too.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:57 am

Are the tremelo/ s back in stock?
Post a reply