New Pedals x4



Re: New Pedals x4

Postby oldangelmidnight » Fri May 05, 2017 11:11 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
mysteriousj wrote:I'm just doing a lot of out of town work which is remote, so it can take me a while catch up on things.

Still being mysterious, I see. :lol:

Also,
NSFW: show
mysteriousj wrote:doing


Very mysterio.
Image
oldangelmidnight

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2403
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby mysteriousj » Sun May 07, 2017 12:23 am

Fixed. Admin privileges are great I can even edit your guys posts. :cool:
mysteriousj

committed
committed
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: NZ

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby Ruiner » Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 pm

some Limbo III action

Ruiner

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby mysteriousj » Wed May 10, 2017 3:09 am

Ruiner wrote:some Limbo III action



so rad.
mysteriousj

committed
committed
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: NZ

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby colourofsound » Wed May 10, 2017 5:29 am

Hey kids. So after an international campaign I managed to get a Limbo II to me in the UK thanks to Jonny and my friend Gethin who pedal smuggled the Limbo II on a 30 hour flight home. Rad.

Trouble is, I am a fickle beast. I love the ARP mode but I'm having trouble controlling it. I want to use it in a band setting so bad. So now I'm looking at the compact Limbo III.

Can someone, either mysteriousJ or another user, comment on how the behaviours of the ARP modes differ between the Limbo II and the compact III? Or just what the general differences are? Like the II has a clean mix knob, but the III doesn't. How does that work?

QUESTIONS
Musician, Composer, Studio Person. You know, like everyone here :!!!:
http://chriswmusic.com
I can write and record real drums for your music if you're into that.
colourofsound

involved
involved
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:17 am

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 am

Jonny, if you see this, please check your email. I'm having some troubles with customs that need sorting asap. Thanks!
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
Sunflower Correspondence:
http://soundcloud.com/kent-gulbrandsen
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9792
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby ReadandBurn » Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 pm

will we ever see more Limbo III's ???
ReadandBurn

involved
involved
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue May 30, 2017 6:06 pm

ReadandBurn wrote:will we ever see more Limbo III's ???


Interested in this too. I have a preorder in with Signal Chain for a Limbo III compact from a month or so ago and recently got an email from the store owner offering a refund, store credit plus $50 extra, or just wait longer since they have been unable to get a response about the status of the pedals. Really want the pedal but an indefinite wait for a pile of people who have already paid for a pedal is just a classic small builder story at this point.
whoismarykelly

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby Inconuucl » Tue May 30, 2017 7:28 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:
mysteriousj wrote:I'm just doing a lot of out of town work which is remote, so it can take me a while catch up on things.

Still being mysterious, I see. :lol:

Also,
NSFW: show
mysteriousj wrote:doing


Very mysterio.
Image

Image
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4850
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Bawhston, MA

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby mysteriousj » Wed May 31, 2017 7:26 pm

There seems to be a bit of confusion between me and the retailer. I was under the impression any orders wouldn't take place until units are shipped out to them. There's a bunch ready to ship out on Friday as soon as I get back home.
mysteriousj

committed
committed
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: NZ

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:58 am

Ah OK that's good to hear. Thanks!
whoismarykelly

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Something for ya'll while you wait:



Thanks again, Jonny! :hug:
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
Sunflower Correspondence:
http://soundcloud.com/kent-gulbrandsen
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 9792
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby Kev77 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:01 am

whoismarykelly wrote:
ReadandBurn wrote:will we ever see more Limbo III's ???


Interested in this too. I have a preorder in with Signal Chain for a Limbo III compact from a month or so ago and recently got an email from the store owner offering a refund, store credit plus $50 extra, or just wait longer since they have been unable to get a response about the status of the pedals. Really want the pedal but an indefinite wait for a pile of people who have already paid for a pedal is just a classic small builder story at this point.


I would def wait, def wait. The retailers are solid guys and the builder is legit.
Kev77

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 am

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby whoismarykelly » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 am

Yep dude posted above saying it was a miscommunication between him and the retailer.
whoismarykelly

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: New Pedals x4

Postby colourofsound » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:54 am

UglyCasanova wrote:Something for ya'll while you wait:



Thanks again, Jonny! :hug:


FUCK. I now really regret getting the II and the not the III Compact. DAGNAMMIT
Musician, Composer, Studio Person. You know, like everyone here :!!!:
http://chriswmusic.com
I can write and record real drums for your music if you're into that.
colourofsound

involved
involved
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Eightytape



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.