Here's a sneak peek at my four new pedals. I'm trying to keep this brief and not go into too many details for now. I'm kind of keen to see what people are most interested in as well, if turns out a lot of people are keen on something I can prioritise that 1) Personal CV Generator
First up, the CV generator I've been working on for ages.
* Each step can be an LFO with a different shape, frequency(subdivision of the tempo), bias and scale.
* MIDI input to sync with a drum machine or synth etc.
* Tap tempo, ext tap/trigger.
* Two independent CV outputs for controlling two effects at the same time.To Do:
There will be a plate to go over the top as and some MPC like square buttons for those tactile switches. Hopefully should be getting this sorted in 2-3 weeks.2) Limbo III - Compact Edition
So I've shrunk a delay down to 1590BB in portrait with top mounted jacks! I've managed to keep most of the features of the earlier versions and added a heap of new ones:
* Envelope controlled modulation
* 550ms to 850ms (two versions 850ms one being $25 more expensive)
* Full control over regeneration with expression or CV (this helps heaps when you hold down the tap to ramp up regen.. you can go to any regen setting)
* New ARP modes, on trigger auto detection and new pitch shifts.
* Cheap - quite a bit cheaper to make than Limbo II, pricing for protos $195USD for 550ms and $220 for 850ms
* Ext Tap OR Expression control. I think I can fit in an ext tap on the side if you want to use both simultaneously.To Do:
There will be a few prototypes hand-finished available next week. Ordering a bunch of printed enclosures and doing a run of these kind of depends on the amount of interest in them though.3) Thing
This is a thing which does stuff. It doesn't quite fit into any existing pedal category, but can do automated mixing, panning, slow gear type effect, built in noise generation etc. It's essentially two VCA(voltage controlled amplifiers) which can be independently controlled, for example one could be tied to the LFO the other the envelope. Or they could both be tied to the LFO but out of phase etc. Has CV/Exp input, can mix to a mono or stereo output. Ext tap input for the LFO and additional features.To Do:
Order enclosure, do graphics.4) Limbo III - Big Box
Well over 6 months late but it's finally finished. I've saved a bunch of my old MN3008s and MN3007s for this. This is a multi tap delay so has several delay outputs which are fractions of the total delay output. The outputs are 1/6, 1/3, 1/2, and 3/4. So if you had a delay time of 400ms and you had the 3/4 tap turned on you'd also get a repeat at 300ms etc. Another really cool feature I've added is the muti-taps themselves can be put in or out of the regeneration path (there's a switch to do this). Otherwise the features are much the same as the Limbo II, but this one also gets the full CV/Exp control of the feedback as well.To Do:
There will be early hand finished prototypes available next week. Going to order printed enclosures if there's enough interest but this will be limited to about 10 units as I've only got enough chips for that. These are going to be pricey @ around $330USD but there's a huge amount of work to making them.