News: "?" on the horizon, and some "wobbles"

News: "?" on the horizon, and some "wobbles"

Postby Gigahearts_FX » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:05 am

Hi y'all

Thought I would provide some updates

I am still putting out Lovetone clones

- DoubelGanger (Doppelganger) have sent a few of these to various folks now and the feedback has been brilliant. The last one via ebay had this to say: "It's ten times better than the original, which a friend of mine purchased some years ago and with which we performed some AB noodling."
- SourceCheese (Cheese Source) again have sold a few of these now and people seem to really like them.
- Mecha Feta (Big Cheese) probably the one Ive built and sold most of. Slimmed them down to 1590b for those that want the smallest size board. The 125b still available, for top mount jack goodness.

Meat Bawl (Meatball) - one left! After that I am switching PCB design and will look to offer the pedal controls as well as just the FX loop. Form factor might change slightly too :)

So whats new?

- Flanger Clones. I am building my first two! Anyone that is interested in the other one will have to get in touch or I'll just offer it up when its completed.
- Wobbulator Clones. A collaborator has developed a working PCB for this. Will aim to be same form factor as the others in my line. Prototype will happen next month.
Gigahearts_FX

experienced
experienced

Re: News: "?" on the horizon, and some "wobbles"

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:06 am

Gigahearts_FX wrote:So whats new?

- Flanger Clones. I am building my first two! Anyone that is interested in the other one will have to get in touch or I'll just offer it up when its completed.
- Wobbulator Clones. A collaborator has developed a working PCB for this. Will aim to be same form factor as the others in my line. Prototype will happen next month.

:drool:

:love:

:snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Gigahearts_FX » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 pm

will update when I get something nice to report ;)
Gigahearts_FX

experienced
experienced

Postby backwardsvoyager » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

Chankgeez wrote:
Gigahearts_FX wrote:So whats new?

:drool:

:love:

:snax:
backwardsvoyager

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gigahearts_FX » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:17 am

Smallbear order just came in. Ill have the PCBs for the Flanger soldered today I hope :!!!:
Gigahearts_FX

experienced
experienced

Return to Gigahearts_FX