PAIA Roctave Divider



Moderator: LaoWiz

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby jrmy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
- fide fuzz semper fidelis - ILF downtime 2011 & 2012 on FB veteran
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
I dunno if they keep my mojos and tone intact but idgaf - Brandsmannen
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monument-Thief/330806743607751
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10496
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 am

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby oldangelmidnight » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh, man, is there anywhere I can hear this thing?
oldangelmidnight

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby LaoWiz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:Oh, man, is there anywhere I can hear this thing?




This seems to be the only vid out there. I'll do a vid soon. This one is the original with fuzz, 1 oct down, and two octaves down...
LaoWiz

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby univalve » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:37 pm

I want One!
Let me know when i can send you funds :)
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby LaoWiz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 pm

univalve wrote:I want One!
Let me know when i can send you funds :)



Standbye, gotta add a master volume control, try one mod and see how it works as true bypass. Right mine is buffered bypass. Sounds fine, just don't know which would be better. It is way too loud now...
LaoWiz

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby skullservant » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:44 pm

I ended up wiring Kosta's with true bypass along with a master volume, came SUPER in handy
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16512
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby univalve » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:54 am

That kosta Guy has all The shit. Fuck me.
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby LaoWiz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 am

skullservant wrote:I ended up wiring Kosta's with true bypass along with a master volume, came SUPER in handy


Yea, I think that's the way to go. Mostly, mine is too loud!
LaoWiz

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: PAIA Roctave Divider

Postby skullservant » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 am

Hahhah yeah, testing it at 12:30 and turning it on for the first time without first wiring up the volume knob was definitely interesting haha
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16512
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Previous

Return to The Out Sound



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.