LIMITED TIME OFFER ON REHOUSES!

Moderator: Jwar

LIMITED TIME OFFER ON REHOUSES!

Postby Jwar » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Hey guys! I want some new pedals and this is the ONLY way I can buy them currently. So, I got some bomb ass paper thanks to Dminner (you rock dude!) and am ready to work!!! Take advantage!
If
Right now, I'm going to be offering 120 shipped CONUS for rehouses. That is a bomb ass deal as I will include the enclosure (for the time being) if it's a 1790ns, 1590bb or 125b. Once these are gone however, I have to charge for enclosures!

NOTE! I hate rehouses because of drilling. So please for the love of God (or god for those of you who are none religious), be graceful with me on that front. I will do my absolute best. I have a good drill press, but I'm a shaking fucker.

Any special knobs will be extra. I have some standard kind (picture on the Constantine etch) that I will use for free. They require a special screw driver to take off, so be sure you want them first! If you provide the knobs, I'll knock off 5 bucks.

At this point, I'd love Paypal gift, but since I'm technically running a business....you know. Just do what you think is right. ;)

I am ready to go right the fuck now. No messing around! So you hit me up, I get artwork and shit squared away. Currently I'm only set up to do grabbed images unfortunately. Unless you want to spend extra or if you want to rehouse a pedal and use the original artwork. A lot of builders are cool and will send that shit over, some may not. I'm not super comfortable with the whole image grab thing, but it's what I can do right now as I'm not a great artist and Excane (my lover) is probably too busy and will obviously want more money. I'm down to buy artwork for also if you have an artist that will sell. I'd love that.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Here we go!

Examples

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: LIMITED TIME OFFER ON REHOUSES!

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Oh man, wish I had something to rehouse. Will probably hit you up for some etchwork soon, though. :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby resincum » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am

yassss :rock: I need to find something worthy of your services :rock:
l.u.t.o.//TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:22 am

One love fellas!!! ;)

Hit me up bros!!!!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby odontophobia » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:26 am

maybe i'll hit you up about doing an etch/drill job (sorry) on my brutalist jr. build.

but first i have to see if my plans to buy an egc neck go through first as that's kind of a pricey little duder.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Return to Acid Splash Designs