Did a new etch. Do you bros even care? :)

Moderator: Jwar

Did a new etch. Do you bros even care? :)

Postby Jwar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Hey guys! I did an etch of an ILFDD just because I had the transfer and case laying around! :) Now it's going to be turned into a pedal because my great friend Ryan is my great friend Ryan! :)

Here's what it looks like! I'm trying to get back into the groove but I'm not doing major projects like before!

Thanks

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: Did a new etch. Do you bro even care? :)

Postby Tristan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Whaha, that neon, awesome! :thumb:
Glad you got back on the ILFDD train. :)
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:01 pm

jwar just wanted to have something to post in the pink pedal thread. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Looks good. What are you chargin'? Would you consider rehousing another Raptio? I know you did Eivind's and that it was a pain in the ass, but...I want top-mounted jackz. :excellent:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:18 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Looks good. What are you chargin'? Would you consider rehousing another Raptio? I know you did Eivind's and that it was a pain in the ass, but...I want top-mounted jackz. :excellent:

I don't really have any pricing in mind because I'm doing it for more fun than anything, but I'll hit you with a price or you can trade me something. I'm always down for that because I'll just buy fucking pedals with the money anyway. LOL!

OH!!! I remember Eivinds now!! It was a pain in the ass because I'm a fucking idiot! I don't want to admit that, but...LOL!!! It was totally my fault! hahahaha. Should be way easier now.

Shoot me a PM if you're serious and we can work out details. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby hotknife » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Good shit, Jwar. :!!!: :omg: :joy:
#reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

experienced
experienced

Postby Eivind August » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:22 am

:!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:52 am

I saw this on IG and liked it, jwar.
What do you want, your boner stroked?

Well, I know the answer to that.

:p
Nice work dude, looks rad.
I wish I could afford to get my whole board done by you.
Or, just a pedal.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby LaoWiz » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Nice one dude!

Since living with my lady and her two sons for a year and a half and getting my 9 to 5 job at a production company, I've managed to build / etch two pedals :( :( :(

And my last one was a rehouse for a megalith clone but I forgot that ferric chloride gets insane if you leave it in the garage and it's 90 degrees! It burned the box too much of course so then I did another. Came out great and stuffed the box but then the squealing issue I had with the original circuit hadn't gone away so I ended up have to make another board but now I can say that I finally finished a pedal as it works and looks alright!

I do miss etching, it's messy and stinks and gets into your skin but it really is kinda a nice way to spend some time making some art....
LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Dude, that looks killer.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:03 pm

DRodriguez wrote:Dude, that looks killer.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:35 pm

jwar wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote:Looks good. What are you chargin'? Would you consider rehousing another Raptio? I know you did Eivind's and that it was a pain in the ass, but...I want top-mounted jackz. :excellent:

I don't really have any pricing in mind because I'm doing it for more fun than anything, but I'll hit you with a price or you can trade me something. I'm always down for that because I'll just buy fucking pedals with the money anyway. LOL!

OH!!! I remember Eivinds now!! It was a pain in the ass because I'm a fucking idiot! I don't want to admit that, but...LOL!!! It was totally my fault! hahahaha. Should be way easier now.

Shoot me a PM if you're serious and we can work out details. :)

I am serious, but I'm also incredibly broke. Will hit you up when things are looking better. :thumb:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:49 pm

What he's saying is that he'd be all over it if he could afford it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreciate it. I love feedback, good or bad. ;) Etching is something I missed dearly.

My wife and I have spoke about me buying another small laser. She's kind of pushing me to do it. Haha. That would be killer. I don't need a big ass one like I had. I'd also want one that does more than just metal. That was a huge ass mistake. Wood etching would be the shit.

I'm gearing up for more etches!! I'll just post them here and let you dudes check them out!

OH and Lao. You need to get on it!! Talent going to waste sir!! SO much talent!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby DRodriguez » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:54 pm

if you can wood etch please etch one of my guitars.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to Acid Splash Designs