· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Acid Splash for you DIY nuts

Wed May 20, 2015 6:42 pm

So from the beginning I've ONLY offered cases that were done up real purdy exclusively to builders and only builders. I recently had some time to reflect and think "why the fuck don't I do this for everyone???"

SO! As of today, Acid Splash Designs will not only still offer rehouses, custom work for builders and sexy picture...errr....forget that part. LOL We will now offer you the customer enclosure that you can use to rehouse your own pedals! WOW!!!!!!!!! :)

So I have on hand at this moment the following

20 1590b enclosures
30 1790ns enclosures (you can fit anything in these beasts! The same size as the ILFDD)
2 1590bb enclosures (I am going to have 50 pretty soon as well)
I have 20 125b

I will have more down the road depending on the interest.

So how this works. To keep the cost down for you the consumer, I would require you to provide me with an image you'd like etched. Right now I'm only offering these in black and white, but other options will become available down the road that you will love!!!

So you must provide me with a high resolution image. It can be anything, but be warned, I may start altering images slightly so I don't get sued. haha. Last thing I need right now. Like adding labels or putting x's on the eyes. whatever. I'm not sure yet.

You can also send me your own art work or artwork you've had someone else draw. I can work with that. :) Like if you want a Skully drawing, ask him and if you does it, I will etch it!

There is also the option of commission Excane to do the art, but the cost will be doubled at least. So keep that in mind.

SO! Pricing!!! :)

OK! So I have included the cost of the enclosures in these. This also includes shipping to the United States. Outside of the United States I will require a bit more for shipping.

1590a (don't have any yet!)-$15
1590b=$25
125b-$25
1590bb-$30
1790ns-$35
1590dd-$40

Other sizes-I'm not sure yet honestly. Hit me up with literally whatever.

Also, I will do your enclosures to your existing pedal for the same price. The cost of the case will be my labor instead. Send me your old case, I'll paint it and etch that fucker up! You take it apart and put it back together! Just ship the case!! :)

I may offer custom drilling as well, but you will have to add an additional 5 dollars for that process. Also keep in mind that if you have board mounted pots, it's not going to be precise, so I will NOT do those without having a drill template or having a pedal in my hand that is the same so I can measure it.

So this is significantly more affordable than what I offer at the moment. Please feel free to email me with question at youmakemewanttoetch@gmail.com

Or post here!

Thanks guys! I LOVE FUZZ!! 4EVAR :)

Re: Acid Splash for you DIY nuts

Wed May 20, 2015 10:19 pm

Very cool.
So if I wanted an EHX box redone, I take it apart and send the box to you and send you an image file, you etch and send back. And that's $35-40? Seems reasonable.

Wed May 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Excellent service, d00d! :omg:

Hope to take you up on this soon.. I've got a couple things percolating that might really well work with this...

Thu May 21, 2015 12:59 am

Totally in!

Thu May 21, 2015 6:25 am

This is very cool.

Thu May 21, 2015 9:59 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:Very cool.
So if I wanted an EHX box redone, I take it apart and send the box to you and send you an image file, you etch and send back. And that's $35-40? Seems reasonable.

Exactly! :)

EHX are a bitch to pull out of those boxes, but you don't have to desolder anything thankfully. haha. Well at least some of them are a pain.

Hit me up bros!!! :) :)

Thu May 21, 2015 3:04 pm

updated!!! I screwed up ordering!!! Son of a bitch.

Sat May 23, 2015 12:51 am

I may take you up on this in the near future! I just bought a wounded paw effects blender that is in a 1590DD. I would love to do some art for it and get you to burn a black powder coated enclosure. Would be tasty but then I guess I need to do the fucking art :( With the new job I look at the computer all day long so it's tough to stay on it to do graphics these days, double :(

Sun May 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Hit me up bros!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wed May 27, 2015 9:37 pm

I'm so excited for this! just need to make art/choose a build to make I will probably hit you up mid-june.
Post a reply