ATTENTION ILF BUILDERS

Moderator: Jwar

ATTENTION ILF BUILDERS

Postby Jwar » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:51 am

If you would like a FREE sample of my new laser etching machine, please send me a pm or email me at acidsplashdesigns@gmail.com

Remember this is FREE. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm planning on something pretty cool, so get in on it bros.

PIC of my favorite thing so far. Hah. I'm going to pump this image everywhere because it's so cool. PLUS MIKE TYSON

two coats of polyurethane have been applied to this so far. UGH. So good!

For my cousin. This motherfucker is cool as shit. Mike turned out really dark even when I tried to lighten him up.

Second half of Mike Tyson

List for my sake of builders receiving samples.

Dr. Scientist
Jero
Black Arts Toneworks
Dwarfcraft (not request but I'm sending you one anyway!)
Skully
Industrialectric (projects of course)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: ATTENTION ILF BUILDERS

Postby AxAxSxS » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 am

:drool:
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 am

I'm not an ILF builder, but I play one on TV... :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby intothegroove » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 pm

wow buddy, your machine is top notch! gonna turn out some crazy shit! :joy: :omg: :!!!: :drool: :love:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby nevada » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Oh my...
Good deals with PumpkinPieces, hazelwould, PetZounds, Steelyeye, DannDubbleEwe (x3), skullservant (x3), ChetMagongalo, leaves turn, Helter, EvilCatBucky, OddKnowledge, vanderholm, Phengren Oswald, Uncle Grandfather, decomposing, MrNovember, multi_s (x2), smallsoundbigsound (x2), Dandolin, Strangle Tales who is a good dude
nevada

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 am

So far Jero is the only ILF builder to contact me. Weird. LOL! I wonder if people look at these Shark Tanks.

Jero, you'll be getting a sample for sure!

Andrew, you know you're covered on more than a sample. Hah. I owe you still!

Chang, I could do something for you for cheap as shit. PM me.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby skullservant » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 am

Gonna PEE EMM
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 pm

jwar wrote:So far Jero is the only ILF builder to contact me. Weird. LOL! I wonder if people look at these Shark Tanks.

:thumb:
Come on folks, don't be scurrred.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:04 pm

jwar wrote:So far Jero is the only ILF builder to contact me. Weird. LOL! I wonder if people look at these Shark Tanks.

Andrew, you know you're covered on more than a sample. Hah. I owe you still!

Chang, I could do something for you for cheap as shit. PM me.

Buddy, they are gonna look so yummy!!! :drool: :love: :omg: :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:52 am

Just a note. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE AN ENCLOSURE! This is free. Shipping and all. It's a sample. :)

Now I am limiting the amount of samples at this moment because of cost, so I think as of right now, we're good. Haha. I just ordered some blemished powder coated enclosures. Which will look bad ass. The enclosures are 1590. So if you're on the list and you have a specific piece of art, please send it. I'll etch whatever you want!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jero » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm

jwar wrote:Just a note. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE AN ENCLOSURE! This is free. Shipping and all. It's a sample. :)

Now I am limiting the amount of samples at this moment because of cost, so I think as of right now, we're good. Haha. I just ordered some blemished powder coated enclosures. Which will look bad ass. The enclosures are 1590. So if you're on the list and you have a specific piece of art, please send it. I'll etch whatever you want!

No way!
I figured you were gonna pick a picture and put it on a small piece of that sheet metal or something.
This is even :cool: er
Does the picture need to be sized up already?
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:23 pm

What size enclosure will you be using Adam? I figure I'll send over a few different mock ups for whatever size you end up going with just in case
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:33 am

So pedalpartsplus just said 1590 when I ordered. It didn't specify which one. lol. I figured I'll take a picture when they get here. As far as the graphics go, take into account a few things. One is that there will be some kind of color involved in these. I'm not sure what color the enclosures will be yet either because they are blemished. I ordered them on the cheaps because of this. So if you have a logo or a actual pedal design, anywhere there is black on your picture, is where the laser will etch. It doesn't need to be inverted or anything else. The size only matters if you have a longer graphic. If all of these are standard square shape, just as long as the image is a high enough resolution that I can stretch or shrink it without screwing it up.

Does that make sense??? I hope so. LOL. If not, email me and I'll try and be more specific with examples.

The boxes should be here Saturday.

Now another thing to note is this is not the only way the laser will work. You don't have to use a powder coated enclosure. I just thought it would be a cool sample for you guys and you can actually use the enclosure.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby skullservant » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 am

Yep, makes sense to me. I'll make a mockup for 1590B and 1590BB just in case. And I think it'll look pretty awesome, laser etching on power coat.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 pm

OK guys! Enclosures are here!!!!!! I've etch one for Mark at Black Arts and one for anyone who wants it if you want it. Otherwise I'll use it. Here's a pic of the one I'm talking about. UGH. So cool!!!!!

backplate

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Next

Return to Acid Splash Designs