Most intuitive DAW?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Most intuitive DAW?

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:33 am

at the risk of not being helpful, imo the most intuitive DAW is the one that you use enough to be comfortable with.

pretty much any software is gunna seem foreign until you get used to it, then once u get all setup with it, learn your shortcuts, tricks.
find the effects, plugins, etc that you like it'll all click and you almost won't even think about it.

i used to use adobe audition for the longest time. its a crap program sorta but since i knew where everything was and what i wanted to do with it and how to get there
it was the best option for me for awhile.
then i "upgraded" to live and it was a nightmare at first. now i am so used to it, i would never change programs just to have to relearn how to do basic shit again / where things are.

honestly they are all pretty much the same nowadays anyway.
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Most intuitive DAW?

Postby Derelict78 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:31 pm

Since you have a Mac I would suggest trying GarageBand. Logic is wonderful but GB is free and a pretty decent place to get your feet wet.
aen wrote:Or I'll just use fuzz. Then Ill sound cool regardless.

Achtane wrote:Well, volcanoes are pretty fuckin' cool. Like I guess lava flows are doomy. Slow and still able to to melt your eardrums.
Derelict78

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Tech & Recording