Another headphone thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Another headphone thread

Postby Derelict78 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm looking for some closed headphones for practicing bass. They don't need to be super flat just something thAt will sound good and be sub $150.
aen wrote:Or I'll just use fuzz. Then Ill sound cool regardless.

Achtane wrote:Well, volcanoes are pretty fuckin' cool. Like I guess lava flows are doomy. Slow and still able to to melt your eardrums.
Derelict78

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Another headphone thread

Postby The4455 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 am

I own a pair of Shure 440's that were $100, but I also got the warranty, which I've already used - the cable was no good. I really like them alot, but I've only used them for music listening purposes - analog and digital. They sound great, when I was at GC trying them out they let me unbox them and hook them up to the computer in their smaple recording studio listen, I bet they would let you try them on the headphone jack on a bass amp.
"The future is the past not yet written!"
The4455

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MEC » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 am

http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby stripes » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:15 pm

i think just about any pro audio headphones that you see on musician's friend, sweetwater, etc.. for around $100 will be just fine. the sennheiser hd280 would probably work well because they are so clear and defined - you would really hear all the little sounds you're making.
stripes

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Tech & Recording