· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

4046-M

Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:40 pm

I have been sitting on this for about a year! Lots of changes, prototyping and finally finalized something I was happy with and felt that was unique enough to bring into this world :excellent: This is the 4046-M, in simplest terms...

THE 4046-M IS A VCO (VOLTAGE CONTROLLED OSCILLATOR) THAT TRACKS THE INCOMING SIGNAL’S PHASE AND LOCKS ONTO IT. IT THEN SPLITS THE OSCILLATOR SIGNAL INTO TWO HARMONIC VOICES WITH DIFFERENT INTERVALS FOR EACH SYNTH VOICE. THEN IT’S PUT THROUGH A VERY UNIQUE AND PRIMITIVE MODULATOR CIRCUIT WHICH THEN CAN BE TOTALLY MANGLED OR CAN CREATE VERY UNIQUE AND USEFUL SOUNDS.

I hope people get lots of endless experimenting done with it and find a new palette of sounds and inspiration. Thank you so much to Knobs and Uglycasanova for the unbelievable demo's! You guys are the best and I really appreciated everything! :hug:

So here's the deal, I'm still pretty busy with orders that I'm trying to get through and taking on new dealers. So I'm doing a short run of 10, exclusive to ILF members and East Stomp Boutique will have some in stock as the first dealer. I will then be getting them out to my other dealers following that and into the new year with the updated pricing.

If you'd like to get on the pre-order list please send me a PM, These will take me some time to get out to you so I'm not asking for any payments, I'll let you know when yours is coming up and you can then pay when it's ready ;) I just have a lot to clear up first and I didn't want to sit longer on this pedal for releasing it.

Exclusive ILF pre-order of (10) 4046-M:

$280 shipped to: Canada/U.S
$330 shipped Worldwide (in U.S.funds)

This includes tracking, insurance and lifetime warranty

I hope everyone enjoys it and thanks so much for the support! :joy: :hug:

Pre-order list:

Uncle Grandfather *
resincum
D.o.S. *
doommeow
DRodriguez *
zeravla
lordgalvar
space6oy
jb2106
ALLisNOISE *

Pre-order list is full :excellent:

Re: 4046-M

Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:50 pm

you already KNOW. maximum hype

Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 pm

aawwwwww yeeaaaaaaa buddy :animal: :animal: :animal:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:01 am

Dude. Like you even have to ask.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:05 am

PS. Can I get a purple lamp in homage to my RM-1n?

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:10 am

Unfortunately I don't and can't seem to find any purple lamps, but we'll discuss when the time comes :excellent: :thumb:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 am

You're a champion Andrew!

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:56 am

Ev_O))) wrote:You're a champion Andrew!

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:59 am

:hug:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:59 am

multi_s wrote:

Buddy! THANK YOU! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:53 am

doommeow wrote:PS. Can I get a purple lamp in homage to my RM-1n?

+1 on the lamp request, i'd prefer blue & green w/ some pattern though.
:animal:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:22 am

:cool: I can finally tell people! :lol:

Yeah, I'm getting mine soon, hopefully recording my own demos ASAP... Can't wait! Mine are already being built, so if you European guys don't get up on that preorder, hit me up ;) Official price will be higher, though - don't forget about that

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:23 am

:drool:
that thing is :eek:

If you make it in the upcoaming 3 months I couldn't put another 300€ in new gear (2015 was very expensive). So I won't take the place of someone on the preorder list :idk:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:28 am

Just sent a PM. Hope I can be one of the 10.
This thing sounds amazing!
:doom:

Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:20 am

BOOM! I can't put this pedal down. There are so many options and sounds in this thing. I mean, just compare my demo with Knobs'. I don't think we hit the same settings or sounds once, haha!

So killer, Andrew! It's pretty much impossible to demo, because no matter how hard you try, you can't convey the pure delight of just sitting down with this thing for hours and hours, just tweaking knobs, re-routing and flipping switches. Make a slight change to one parameter and you're suddenly playing a totally different pedal. Simply unbelievable. I love it! Thanks again for letting me demo it. :hug:
Post a reply