4046-M

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: 4046-M

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 am

cantremember wrote:
MrNovember wrote:I finally have a 4046-m on the way! Is there anywhere I can find the manual online so I can prepare?
Edit: nevermind, I forgot how thorough Knobs' demo was. Damn I am excite :!!!:

I believe you can also find the manuals for all 3 industrialectric pedals under the supporters section on his website.

Yes, all three manuals are available when you sign up for free on the site as well as pedal control layout preset sheets. I will be sending a email to all members when I have updates on the next pedal :thumb:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 am

Kojak the Ripper wrote:just ordered a 4046-M and a RM-1N !!! maybe that's why i'm so happy ?

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them! :omg:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Kojak the Ripper » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 am

the 4046-M is very interesting. I got hum problems with the RM-1N on the other hand that i have not solved yet, either using a boss kind of power supply or an isolated (not recommended) Voodoo Labs Power Pedal 2+ the same hum appears. Maybe i'll have to put a buffered boss pedal in the chain?
Kojak the Ripper

interested
interested

Postby Wittgenstein » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:20 pm

some RM-1Ns don't play nice with PP2s at all. Some are perfectly fine with them (I've owned and flipped four of them before settling on this one). The current one I have squeals uncontrollably when plugged into a PP2. The only thing it seems to play nice with is having its own dedicated one spot plugged directly into my strip.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:03 am

I never had that issue with a PP2? You sure you supply isn't just fucked up yo?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Wittgenstein » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am

Yeah, I have two PP2s. And I know at least two other people who had the same problem with PP2 and (certain) RM-1Ns. As I said, other RM-1Ns seem to work fine with pp2.
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby intothegroove » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Kojak the Ripper wrote:the 4046-M is very interesting. I got hum problems with the RM-1N on the other hand that i have not solved yet, either using a boss kind of power supply or an isolated (not recommended) Voodoo Labs Power Pedal 2+ the same hum appears. Maybe i'll have to put a buffered boss pedal in the chain?

Would you be able to email me a clip of it?

Industrialectric@hotmail.com

My pedals do have obscure powering sections which contribute to the overall character and sound/noise of the pedal. I personally use a carl martin power jack which has more than enough juice for a lot of pedals, but I would be curious to see what the actual unit is doing with that hum, thanks!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:some RM-1Ns don't play nice with PP2s at all. Some are perfectly fine with them (I've owned and flipped four of them before settling on this one). The current one I have squeals uncontrollably when plugged into a PP2. The only thing it seems to play nice with is having its own dedicated one spot plugged directly into my strip.

Unfortunately they don't corporate with some supplies but I'm happy you're still enjoying! Thank you so much!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Kojak the Ripper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:47 am

intothegroove wrote:
Kojak the Ripper wrote:the 4046-M is very interesting. I got hum problems with the RM-1N on the other hand that i have not solved yet, either using a boss kind of power supply or an isolated (not recommended) Voodoo Labs Power Pedal 2+ the same hum appears. Maybe i'll have to put a buffered boss pedal in the chain?

Would you be able to email me a clip of it?

Industrialectric@hotmail.com

My pedals do have obscure powering sections which contribute to the overall character and sound/noise of the pedal. I personally use a carl martin power jack which has more than enough juice for a lot of pedals, but I would be curious to see what the actual unit is doing with that hum, thanks!

I spent some time with the RM-1N and 4046-M today, and had no hum problem using the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+; the one that is said to work not so well elsewhere, worked fine for me today. The Boss-like one spot PSU on the other hand still provoked huge hum, no matter the plug i put it into. But who cares, i've gone round the problem today, so it seems that it's not a real problem. Thank you for caring, i knew not ilovefuzz was your forum Andrew, so i reply here so that everyone can read it and so that it does not harm industrialectric's image in the least way.
I love those two devices very much. I don't regret the expense. i can get spaghetti western fuzz out of the 4046-M or cavernous water drops and also save me a full-sized lawnmower in my pedalboard. The Reverb Machine is just beautiful, i understand most of it now. Unless a few details, like what's the two reverbs outs 1 & 2 which there's a knob to mix about? What does it mean concretely, are there two different chips inside or ? I have also yet to discover the miscellaneous routing possibilities.
The two pedals work very well together, the 4046-M being so harsh when used dry. But i admit, each device can be used alone. So many experimentations to come. Bravo.
Kojak the Ripper

interested
interested

Postby intothegroove » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you so much for the kind words and helping me out! :group: I'm so happy everything's working and you're enjoying them :joy: The outputs 1&2 on the reverb are the two distinct outputs coming off of the reverb module. In some settings they're very subtle and in others you can hear the different characteristics of each channel, thanks!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Sooooo this has been discontinued. I know Andrew talked about it, but I didn't think it would really happen. That means I'm going to sell mine in a few months for 1 million dollars.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby intothegroove » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:09 am

Sorry I haven't been able to update here yet, but yes this has been discontinued. I am still going to honour the ILF discount run of ten on that list, so very sorry I haven't gotten to those yet so if anyone still wants I'll announce when they're ready. Still trying to sort stuff out and get a production Incinerator for the new year, thanks everyone for being so patient!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 am

MY BONER!!!!!!

Also love you Andrew. :)

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby intothegroove » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 am

jwar wrote:MY BONER!!!!!!

Also love you Andrew. :)

:joy: :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby raj007 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:38 am

Industrialectric makes me go 100% wet.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric