ECHO DEGRADER

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: ECHO DEGRADER

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:42 pm

I think I've directed a few people his way as well. People should know what's up.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Strange Tales » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:24 pm

I think it's cool I've made the exact same faces as Juan while playing this pedal :lol:
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:52 am

Chankgeez wrote:Oh, snap! :omg: Listen to this:

$950 for that avalon!
FUCK THAT
:picard:
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby repoman » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:59 pm

I think real deal 303s go for $2000-2500
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby intothegroove » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Hey everyone, Just got back from NAMM, it was amazing! Thanks everyone for the love and support. This was really cool to see, he's been touring with my stuff for awhile and he's a great guy :) I'm happy everyone is enjoying my stuff so much, never ever did I think I would get to this point lol
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby resincum » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:30 pm

repoman wrote:I think real deal 303s go for $2000-2500

yep :picard: still kicking myself for passing up UG's xoxbox for $350.

great to see your stuff getting so much attention, andrew :rock:
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby HAVN » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Can't wait for mine to come!
HAVN

committed
committed

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:57 am

Just got these Industrialectric pedals in stock! www.eaststompboutique.com/industrialectric
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby resincum » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:01 pm

glad andrew went back to including the 2 switches :snax:
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby HAVN » Wed May 25, 2016 7:19 pm

So, mine's in the mail on its way. Would anyone care to share some favorite settings? I'm going to have a blast fiddling on my own, but seems like there's much rich sonic territory to explore.

UglyCasanova?
HAVN

committed
committed

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu May 26, 2016 5:39 am

I have a go-to setting, but as with the RM-1N, the magic is found by exploring. I'll grab a pic of my go-to when I get back home. My demo also showcases some other settings that I still use, especially the first setting in the demo (sound-on-sound setting that slooowly fades out and where the momentary stomp freezes the loop without going into self-oscillation)

Seriously my favorite delay of all time :hug:

Edit: just keep in mind that the units all have different characteristics, since the chip is pushed so hard. So my settings might need some adjusting to sound similar, if you even can get the same sound. :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby HAVN » Thu May 26, 2016 8:44 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:I have a go-to setting, but as with the RM-1N, the magic is found by exploring. I'll grab a pic of my go-to when I get back home. My demo also showcases some other settings that I still use, especially the first setting in the demo (sound-on-sound setting that slooowly fades out and where the momentary stomp freezes the loop without going into self-oscillation)

Edit: just keep in mind that the units all have different characteristics, since the chip is pushed so hard. So my settings might need some adjusting to sound similar, if you even can get the same sound. :lol:

May just ask you to show me if my wife and I make it over to see my in-laws sometime this year. Really wish I could be there for the meetup this summer, but hélas. :cry:
HAVN

committed
committed

Postby Wittgenstein » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:05 am

UglyCasanova wrote:

I can say this for myself now also. When I first got the pedal, I both underrated its versatility, and overrated my ability to quickly understand complicated pedals. I figured I'd messed with so many fucked up complex pedals in my life, it wouldn't take me long to get everyth this one could do. Hence, after a couple days with it, I had it pegged for a fun, but niche pedal that couldn't ultimate handle "main delay" duties. I was considering moving it, and almost did. But then I just kept finding myself pulled back to it, because it's such a mysterious pedal, and finally realized just how much it has to offer. It can totally do all of the rich, clean, pure delay sounds with proper use of guitar volume and fine tuning the pedal settings.

Completely amazing pedal, and is now my #1 delay
This course, a perpetual alternation of determining what is true, and then setting aside this determining, constitutes, strictly speaking, the steady everyday life and activity of perpetual consciousness, a consciousness which fancies itself to be moving in the realm of truth.
Wittgenstein

Supporter
Supporter

Postby zoooombiex » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:03 am

Definitely a pedal that rewards exploration. The fact that mix and repeat are on the same knob is one of the most maddening and unique features, that forces you to change how you use it. On my wishlist for this pedal:

-a kill dry switch

-maybe a different taper on the modulation? i don't really get much action in settings 1 or 2, and then at the high end of 3 it quickly goes into tape-spilling-on-the-floor mode. if I could control it a little better i could probably drop my clarinot and clear some space... :)
zoooombiex

Fantasian of BILF
Fantasian of BILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:00 am

Mix and repeats are only the same knob in one of the modes.
:duck:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric