· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: UPDATES

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Strange Tales wrote:How do you do your paint jobs? They're all so incredibly lovely.

The Industrial boiler room lab deep under ground devours them and spits them back out and that's how they turn out :lol: ;) But thank you for the kind words!

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:17 pm

As of today October 1st 2015, there is new pricing for my pedals. Effective today any new orders will be subject to the new prices, I will however have discounts and deals from time to time :excellent: thanks so much everyone.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:38 pm

heya dude does that mean if we got in line before new pricing we pay the old quote?

completely understand either way, just curious!

Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey buddy, whoever has placed an order or has been in talks with me before yesterday gets the old pricing :thumb: I feel bad doing it so suddenly but If I gave people notice I would have been even more swamped with orders and I would have been doing it for a lot longer at a very low price after everything is accounted for. It's been about almost three years so I had to. Here is the link for the new prices: viewtopic.php?f=246&t=44455

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Everything you're doing is absolutely worth the coin.

Incinerator? :poke: :hello: :facepalm:

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm actually almost finished with the PCB layout for that but had to put it on hold for the next pedal :thumb: but it won't be to long now, I'm hoping to have the Incinerator and the updated squarewave generator available before January :joy:

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:58 pm

intothegroove wrote: updated squarewave generator

:excellent:

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 am

If you do a suboctave fuzz or a vibrato i will cry and then give you all my money.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:12 am

intothegroove wrote:I'm actually almost finished with the PCB layout for that but had to put it on hold for the next pedal :thumb: but it won't be to long now, I'm hoping to have the Incinerator and the updated squarewave generator available before January :joy:

Next pedal = new pedal?! Fuck dude you're gonna bankrupt me.

Updated square Wave? I don't need any more dirt.... Still going to get one :facepalm:

Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Website updated! http://www.industrialectric.com/

New pedal! viewtopic.php?f=246&t=49996

GOING TO NAMM and showing the world my stuff :omg: :!!!: :omg: :!!!:

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:24 am

Awesome news Andrew! :!!!:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Now on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Industrialectr ... 43/?ref=hl

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:18 pm

NAMM was incredible! So nice to meet so many people and feel appreciated, thank you! :hug: :joy:
Attachments
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_3495.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Dude! Hope you had a great show!

Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:45 pm

:group:
Post a reply