UPDATES



Moderator: intothegroove

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:43 pm

I have to thank you so much for the referral buddy! Roy is great and so easy to work with :joy: I am so excited :yay: It's going to be so much easier to get these machines built :)
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby Jesus Was a Robot » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 am

Roy is such a good dude! It's crazy, he's in Israel, you're in Canada and I'm in the USA. Love how this all worked!! hahaha So awesome!
"My boner"

-Jwar

"You may caress my harem of large velvety hammers any time".

- The Velvet Hammer

"#I'mwithJwar"

-D.O.S.

"Also this thread is now on page 2399, and the pt2399 is the most used delay chip for most dirty delays. Coincidence? therefore 9/11".

-multi_s
Jesus Was a Robot

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14914
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 pm

I know it's really wild lol I am so glad everything is working out great, we are all like minded :joy: :hug:
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Finally, a little bit of weight off my shoulders and a way better look for my pedals! :joy: :omg: :yay: :excellent: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Had to fix up a few things but these proto's will do just fine :) Big thanks to Roy from Greenhouse fx for helping to get this puppy made, he's a great guy, very helpful and a breeze to deal with :hug:
Attachments
photo-1.JPG
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:53 pm

I'm back home everyone! Sorry I couldn't get a chance to come online, I missed you all! :hug:
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Welcome back! :joy: :omg: :!!!:

Incinerators. You still make 'em? :cool:
#MindGames
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10126
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: UPDATES

Postby Strange Tales » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Yay, that means my pedals are coming up soon!
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US
Pedal Demo Videos (WOW!)
multi_s wrote:it's like looking at ascii porn basically, but animated, and french.
Strange Tales

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: America's Sorrow: New Jersey

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:07 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Welcome back! :joy: :omg: :!!!:

Incinerators. You still make 'em? :cool:


Thanks buddy!

Unfortunately I'm not making them until I get PCBs made which will hopefully be in a few months :) but they will be available for sure in time :thumb:
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Strange Tales wrote:Yay, that means my pedals are coming up soon!


:thumb: Julien right? Sorry lol I've gotten so many e-mails since I've been away, thanks dude!
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby Strange Tales » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:10 pm

intothegroove wrote:
Strange Tales wrote:Yay, that means my pedals are coming up soon!


:thumb: Julien right? Sorry lol I've gotten so many e-mails since I've been away, thanks dude!


John, you got the J right! :lol:

I'm the one that asked you about putting the Effects Loop in the Echo Degrader
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US
Pedal Demo Videos (WOW!)
multi_s wrote:it's like looking at ascii porn basically, but animated, and french.
Strange Tales

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4244
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: America's Sorrow: New Jersey

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Yes! Lol sorry dude, ok cool. I'll be experimenting and getting in touch :thumb:
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:17 pm

intothegroove wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote:Welcome back! :joy: :omg: :!!!:

Incinerators. You still make 'em? :cool:


Thanks buddy!

Unfortunately I'm not making them until I get PCBs made which will hopefully be in a few months :) but they will be available for sure in time :thumb:


Double win, because my wallet is empty. Good to know that I'll have time to save up for the next batch!
#MindGames
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.


iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10126
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: UPDATES

Postby intothegroove » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Sounds good, it'll be in the same size enclosure as my other pedals :thumb:
intothegroove

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Location: The Junction

Re: UPDATES

Postby resincum » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

:bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:
Image
l.u.t.o.//TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
Image
resincum

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3478
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am
Location: el paso

Re: UPDATES

Postby doommeow » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:56 pm

intothegroove wrote:Sounds good, it'll be in the same size enclosure as my other pedals :thumb:


Does that mean the price tag will be dropping a bit as well?
doommeow

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.