Tour box! Demo's start on page 6!

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: Tour box! Demo's start on page 6!

Postby intothegroove » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Tristan wrote::lol:
Awesome ramblings sir!
In fact I do know some Spanish people, only they don't live in Haarlem but in Amsterdam indeed.
Yeah, it might take a week or two for it to get here but that's no problem.

:yay: :joy: I hope you enjoy them buddy! And send me some stroopwafel back in the tourbox! :lol: I LOVE the Netherlands, you are so lucky Tristan, I wish I was there ;) Enjoy! :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tristan » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:18 am

:lol:
I'll send some stroopwafel in the tourbox!
I think the Germans will eat it though, don't know how long it stays okay.
I'm so looking forward to play your pedals man! :joy: :omg: :!!!:
Funny enough the Reverb Machine is also kinda my last resort for reverb, I've been trying quite a few but I haven't found anything I truly love so far and the Reverb Machine demo's have been incredibly awesome. :D
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goosekevin » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:35 am

holy fuck these demos and reviews make these pedals sound incredible
and they seem to be priced very very well for what they do, im very impressed
i dont have any $ for pedals now but next time i do i will be looking this way
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

Postby doommeow » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 pm

IMG_3535.jpg
IMG_3535.jpg (390.12 KiB) Viewed 5353 times

The TB should be arriving to the next recipient any second now... :hello:
doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby intothegroove » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Tristan wrote::lol:
I'll send some stroopwafel in the tourbox!
I think the Germans will eat it though, don't know how long it stays okay.
I'm so looking forward to play your pedals man! :joy: :omg: :!!!:
Funny enough the Reverb Machine is also kinda my last resort for reverb, I've been trying quite a few but I haven't found anything I truly love so far and the Reverb Machine demo's have been incredibly awesome. :D

:lol: No worries about the stroopwafel :lol: They are to good not to eat! I can't wait for you to try the pedals buddy! :omg: I feel honoured that this might just be the reverb of you're dreams :yay: :animal: :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:52 pm

tomlane95 wrote:holy fuck these demos and reviews make these pedals sound incredible
and they seem to be priced very very well for what they do, im very impressed
i dont have any $ for pedals now but next time i do i will be looking this way

THANK YOU!!! :hug: It's funny, the majority of my pedals that I've sold have been going to Australia! I am actually finishing up a Echo Degrader to send to someone in Australia :rock:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:54 pm

doommeow wrote:
IMG_3535.jpg

The TB should be arriving to the next recipient any second now... :hello:

YES!!!! Awesome pic buddy!!! :animal: :joy: :rock: :rock: :rock:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tristan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Just got the tourbox today!
Everything arrived safe and I didn't have to pay taxes so all went well.
I'm in Germany now so I won't get to play it much this week.
If it's okay I plan to send the box to the next contestant next weekend.
My direct recording device isn't here yet either.
Got a little bit of time in with the pedals and I'm really digging the Incinerator, I was getting some really cool sounds and textures combined with the Reverb Machine too.
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby intothegroove » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Glad they arrived safe and you didn't have to pay :joy: Enjoy buddy! :excellent: :rock:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tristan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey Guys,

Well I finally managed to ship out the box again this Thursday so it's on to the next contestant, being Mr. phantasmagorovich.

I had a lot of fun with it all, doommeow was right though, I started with the Incinerator and couldn't stop playing with it, man, it's totally awesome, I really love it!
Fuzz 1 without oscillation makes for a great doomy rocky riff type of fuzz and can still get plenty nasty, with oscillation on Fuzz 1 it transforms into an electricity and crackle fuzz madbox of some sorts.
Fuzz 2 seems to be a bit darker than Fuzz 1 when run without oscillation, with oscillation you can get really cool synthy gated / staccato type of effects which still lets the guitar shine through and when paired with Fuzz 1 you can get a nice strangled effect.
All in all it's pretty epic I'd say, four superdope sounds in one box easily dialed in just by flicking some switches, I mean, yeah, dude, yeah dude. :rock:
Oh, almost completely forgot, with my ES335 (Charlie Christian in the neck, Filtertron in the bridge) it reacted completely different than with my Strat, even only with Fuzz 1 on not even in the max settings I could get some octave up action happening and it seemed te be more sustainy so it was a different beast altogether again.
I'm asking myself just how many glorious sounds are in this box?

So yeah, I said I thought reverb isn't really my thing, probably especially not emulated spring reverb, did the Reverb Machine change that?
Well yes and no, yes because this thing just sounds incredibly good and has some really really cool textures.
This delay / echo kind of sound you get with the Belton brick when you turn up the depth isn't for me though, I don't know, I hear it as a delay so I start playing with it as such but this indirectness which is inherent to reverb kinda disturbs me.
However this thing still inspires, the combination with the great dirt section really sets it apart and the kind of textures you can create with it are very rewarding, paired with the Incinerator it particularly is bliss.

I didn't really play around much with the Squarewave Generator but I had a KO Amps one in the past.
It sounded really good, quite heavy too, the tone knob on it was a bit tame maybe, it could be more filtery for my tastes.
But yeah, the Incinerator you know, this shows me that, while Andrew surely improved on the fuzz side of the PLL even when making it more simple, his original creations are yet again way beyond that stuff, his own shit is just off the scale you know, that's just it and that's exactly how I like it.
Well I guess I don't really know how to say it.

The Blackbox Overdrive, I couldn't quite grasp this one in the time I had, very interactive as in the clean blend (which gets into effect when you turn the corresponding knob counter clockwise) really increases the bass response and makes it sound less bright where as with the clean blend almost fully gone I had to turn the tone control down almost completely to get into the kinda sounds I was going for.
So yeah, didn't really get around trying much out with this yet, I tend to crank these type of overdrives anyway, which maybe kinda defeats the purpose.
I'm pretty sure though that if you are an overdrive kinda guy but you want something different and you get to set it just right for your setup and what you're going for it'll sound freaking amazing.

Well, that's it, my crude take on it anyway, great stuff, quite unique really.
Andrew, thanks for setting up this tourbox and sending it the EU as well, it's been great great fun! :joy: :omg: :!!!:
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby intothegroove » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Tristan! It was an absolute pleasure buddy! I love the reviews! amazing and thank you so much for being a part of the journey :hug: I am very honoured that my pedals have touched down on Dutch soil, and are loved :yay: Thank you!!! :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tristan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Fakking A, Dutch soil :love: Industrialectric pedals :love: superdope! :hug:

That's the short review for the TLDR guys... :lol:
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby intothegroove » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:25 pm

:animal: :rock: :rock: :rock: :hug: :love:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:48 am

These don't fuck around.

Played em for a couple of minutes and I'm already sure they don't.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby intothegroove » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:31 pm

OH YEA :rock: :rock: :rock: Enjoy dude!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric