INCINERATOR

Moderator: intothegroove

Re: INCINERATOR

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Any idea what the standard version will cost? I really liked my Incinerator, but I didn't need all that functionality personally. I wouldn't mind a smaller enclosure either, so it sounds like that version might be for people like me. :snax:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby worra » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:59 pm

intothegroove wrote:Hey everyone

Unfortunately the price isn't a typo, I know it's a lot but when I made a few of them years ago, I made almost nothing after parts, shipping and then taxes. I feel bad about pricing it high and I know it leaves a lot of people out but I will absolutely not make them for what I was before, the parts are really pricey, it's just me doing them and it takes about three and a half days to complete just one. I put it at this price becasue I knew I would get a few people still and I wouldn't have to kill myself making them, I really want people on here to have access to them, maybe we can figure out a way of getting some to people who really want it. So far I have 10 people that signed up for one and there are still more who haven't checked their email yet, so maybe a few more will sign up? The whole point is that I wanted to make a small run of these again but this time at least make it worth building them.

The standard one will be in the same size enclosure as the 4046-M, unfortunately it won't have the separate in's and out's, that's a feature of the deluxe version only. I have finally found someone to drill and engrave my enclosures and I just got the pcb's in the mail yesterday so the standard incinerator will be heading to dealers in the next few weeks, I really wanted to release these last October but life got me caught up and I had to find a new PCB manufacturer and all kinds of other nonsense. Last year was rough :(

Sorry guys, I know this sucks, but I'm not going to kill myself building these things for nothing again :no:

Do you have an idea as to how the non-deluxe version will be priced?
https://foldednote.bandcamp.com
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:07 pm

worra wrote:
intothegroove wrote:Hey everyone

Unfortunately the price isn't a typo, I know it's a lot but when I made a few of them years ago, I made almost nothing after parts, shipping and then taxes. I feel bad about pricing it high and I know it leaves a lot of people out but I will absolutely not make them for what I was before, the parts are really pricey, it's just me doing them and it takes about three and a half days to complete just one. I put it at this price becasue I knew I would get a few people still and I wouldn't have to kill myself making them, I really want people on here to have access to them, maybe we can figure out a way of getting some to people who really want it. So far I have 10 people that signed up for one and there are still more who haven't checked their email yet, so maybe a few more will sign up? The whole point is that I wanted to make a small run of these again but this time at least make it worth building them.

The standard one will be in the same size enclosure as the 4046-M, unfortunately it won't have the separate in's and out's, that's a feature of the deluxe version only. I have finally found someone to drill and engrave my enclosures and I just got the pcb's in the mail yesterday so the standard incinerator will be heading to dealers in the next few weeks, I really wanted to release these last October but life got me caught up and I had to find a new PCB manufacturer and all kinds of other nonsense. Last year was rough :(

Sorry guys, I know this sucks, but I'm not going to kill myself building these things for nothing again :no:

Do you have an idea as to how the non-deluxe version will be priced?

I'm still working out the last few details but I'm aiming to keep it around $300 US but can't guarantee a price yet, I really want people on here to get the big one if they want. After I get done with the direct sales of them, maybe we can work out some kind of deal, payment plan or even a small tourbox of it again?
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:08 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Any idea what the standard version will cost? I really liked my Incinerator, but I didn't need all that functionality personally. I wouldn't mind a smaller enclosure either, so it sounds like that version might be for people like me. :snax:

I'm still working out the last few details but I'm aiming to keep it around $300 US but can't guarantee a price yet, I really want people on here to get the big one if they want. After I get done with the direct sales of them, maybe we can work out some kind of deal, payment plan or even a small tourbox of it again?
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:09 pm

I don't think many here will be able to at that price point. It's awesome however that they are selling. I just know personally I have a threshold for certain types of effects, but I wouldn't be the target on this one. It's huge, it does a lot, I'm sure they will sell. I wouldn't hold any on purpose.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby intothegroove » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I don't think many here will be able to at that price point. It's awesome however that they are selling. I just know personally I have a threshold for certain types of effects, but I wouldn't be the target on this one. It's huge, it does a lot, I'm sure they will sell. I wouldn't hold any on purpose.

Thanks man! It makes me feel like shit pricing it like this but I have no choice, doing this full time now, running a business with employees, god damn bullshit fucken taxes! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I really want to hear from people who are interested in the big one, what would be an ideal price for you? would you be willing to do like a rental thing for a few months at a time? Thanks!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:43 pm

intothegroove wrote:I really want to hear from people who are interested in the big one, what would be an ideal price for you?

$22
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:50 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
intothegroove wrote:I really want to hear from people who are interested in the big one, what would be an ideal price for you?

$22

:lol: :thumb:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby raj007 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 pm

I've purchased your current 3 pedals new from dealers ...I'm a fan obviously. But, mark me as one who won't pay that much for a Fuzz.

$400-500 and I'd be listening ...

I also think there's competition here in Retro mechanical labs....you can get some absolutely killer custom stuff from them, the big box stuff, for like $400-500. So not to be harsh, but I don't see how a sane person could drop $800 when that option exists.

And no proper demo of the Deluxe pedal? Seriously?

You want folks to commit $800 and don't even have a demo of it? Make us believe it's worth the asking price.

I guess there are 10 suckers who will buy something this expensive blind but I don't think most of us are that...uh....stoopid.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby intothegroove » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:36 pm

raj007 wrote:I've purchased your current 3 pedals new from dealers ...I'm a fan obviously. But, mark me as one who won't pay that much for a Fuzz.

$400-500 and I'd be listening ...

I also think there's competition here in Retro mechanical labs....you can get some absolutely killer custom stuff from them, the big box stuff, for like $400-500. So not to be harsh, but I don't see how a sane person could drop $800 when that option exists.

And no proper demo of the Deluxe pedal? Seriously?

You want folks to commit $800 and don't even have a demo of it? Make us believe it's worth the asking price.

I guess there are 10 suckers who will buy something this expensive blind but I don't think most of us are that...uh....stoopid.

No worries man, thanks for supporting and enjoying my other pedals, the deluxe is not for everyone, that's why I made two versions. Not trying to doop anyone on here nor do I think you guys are stupid, this is just the price I'm asking for me to build it for someone. I haven't taken a cent from anyone and won't until they're built, no need to get angry :idk: I'm also trying to hear from different folks on here who want one and gather ideas on how we can proceed without buying it outright.
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby intothegroove » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peh-MarM_pE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfE83kM-_pY

Forgot how to do the youtube video link thing on here but here are a couple of video's I did at Big City Music in LA during NAMM. This is the prototype for the standard model and these are just a small fraction of sounds with the new Incinerator, Incinerator deluxe has more capabilities and therefore more sounds as well. Thanks!
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:09 pm

intothegroove wrote:

Forgot how to do the youtube video link thing on here but here are a couple of video's I did at Big City Music in LA during NAMM. This is the prototype for the standard model and these are just a small fraction of sounds with the new Incinerator, Incinerator deluxe has more capabilities and therefore more sounds as well. Thanks!
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby intothegroove » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
intothegroove wrote:

Thank you so much! :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:51 pm

:thumb:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 pm

I stopped reading when I saw rental...that would be great....back to reading lol.

Damn that sound! So good...asked you threw email two years ago about this pedal...glad it's re appeared.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Industrialectric