Doom board additions

Doom board additions

Postby Tunelowplayslow » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:55 am

Got a new board for myself, wondering if theres any suggestions to fill the space

Guess it wont let me attach a photo, my chain is TC Electronics Tuner -> Omega Overdrive (TS with bass and guitar filter option) -> Black Arts Toneworks Amun-Ra Fuzz/Channel Switch -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> Digitech Polara Reverb. Power Supply is a Dunlop DC Brick

I also have a Phase 90 I use for a new song, and I plan on getting an EHX Freeze because I'm the only guitar player in my band.
*I dont need more fuzz pedals, my custom is a Pharaoh, Mystic and Channel Switch for my amp. I need articulation for the stuff I play, think Yob & Neurosis*
Tunelowplayslow

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: Doom board additions

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:54 pm

Yo! The easiest way to post pictures is to upload them to an image hosting site, such as imgur, and then paste the picture's address in the image function.

Personally, I think you have your bases covered with your current pedals. Maybe a wah for a little extra freakiness would round it out a little.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to ilovedoom.org