· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
ilovedoom @ ilovefuzz
Post a reply

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:22 am

Right on. Our agent has a hold for Detroit I believe. All off dates will be announced in a few weeks.

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:25 am

emptyparadigm wrote:Right on. Our agent has a hold for Detroit I believe. All off dates will be announced in a few weeks.

if it falls through have him reach out to the promoters at pyramid scheme in grand rapids. dope space.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:02 am

Gratz on Roadburn dudes!

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:41 am

Loving Touch is no Pyramid Scheme but at least I don't have to drive to GR!

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:04 am

D.o.S. wrote:Gratz on Roadburn dudes!

Thanks! Incredibly stoked that we get to go to Europe at all, much less play Roadburn and Doom over Leipzig.

antennafarm wrote:Loving Touch is no Pyramid Scheme but at least I don't have to drive to GR!

See ya there!

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:37 pm

emptyparadigm wrote:

Thanks! Incredibly stoked that we get to go to Europe at all, much less play Roadburn and Doom over Leipzig.

antennafarm wrote:Loving Touch is no Pyramid Scheme but at least I don't have to drive to GR!

See ya there!

will see you in detroit or chicago -- not sure which.

Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:38 am

emptyparadigm wrote:

Yeah I'm excited to see the reaction from the crowd in Tilburg. If you're not totally dead towards the end of the weekend maybe grab a beer?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
emptyparadigm wrote:

Yeah I'm excited to see the reaction from the crowd in Tilburg. If you're not totally dead towards the end of the weekend maybe grab a beer?

We are only in Tilburg on the day of our set. Head to Germany after that. Find me at the show and I'm def down to crush a beer after we play!

Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

I just noticed this yesterday, diggin' that Univox: https://reverb.com/shop/the-shred-shop-by-khemmis

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Shit, I forgot about this. Sorry to anyone who didn't catch us on the Black Dahlia/Pig Destroyer tour and/or our show last weekend in SF at Great American Music Hall. Got some rad stuff to announce in the next weeks!
Post a reply