The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread



Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby emptyparadigm » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Image
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby emptyparadigm » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:28 am

Here is some stuff that people might want.


Also, Denver, Tucson, Chicago, and NYC folks, come say hi.

10/21:
Image

10/23:
Image

1/13/17 and 1/14/17:
Image
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:11 pm

That's fucking rad, dude.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Duck you FoS

"If necessary, I will manufacture words and phrases out of individual syllables, if I have to."
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26646
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby odontophobia » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 pm

I want to hit up Chicago but have some huge life events coming up that may prevent me. Only time will tell.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4604
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby Joe Gress » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:08 am

I'm bummed I missed out on the fancy vinyl pre-sale, but imma try and hit up that record release show.
awesome signature with witty quotes from all you fuckers :)
Joe Gress

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pueblo Colorado

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby SPACERITUAL » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:26 pm

Ive never posted in the doom room, despite probably being singularly responsible for there being a doom room in the first place, but I came over to say I like this band.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt


jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.


My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5762
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: MEGA CITY WHATEVER

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby emptyparadigm » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Joe Gress wrote:I'm bummed I missed out on the fancy vinyl pre-sale, but imma try and hit up that record release show.


We'll have some of the fancy vinyl at the show. :thumb:

SPACERITUAL wrote:Ive never posted in the doom room, despite probably being singularly responsible for there being a doom room in the first place, but I came over to say I like this band.



Thanks!
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby pelliott » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 pm

do i need to buy tickets to the Vitus show ASAP? i am excite
pelliott

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2074
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby Joe Gress » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:50 am

emptyparadigm wrote:
Joe Gress wrote:I'm bummed I missed out on the fancy vinyl pre-sale, but imma try and hit up that record release show.


We'll have some of the fancy vinyl at the show. :thumb:

Aaaaaand done, I'll be there (barring work and weather).

Hell if you guys have anything from TRVE on tap that night sloppy handys may be given
awesome signature with witty quotes from all you fuckers :)
Joe Gress

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pueblo Colorado

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby odontophobia » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:32 am

sweet sweet ben hooked it up with some trve when i ordered a shirt from him.
cooler than hell. makes me wish i were in colorado. maybe a vacation some day.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4604
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby emptyparadigm » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:35 pm

pelliott wrote:do i need to buy tickets to the Vitus show ASAP? i am excite


Thanks! I have no idea, to be honest. My guess is you're fine at least until the album drops, and even then I don't think it'll sell out overnight. You could always call/e-mail Vitus to be sure! Stoked to kick it in BK, my man.
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Also for the record one show in NY =/= playing the East coast you dick.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Duck you FoS

"If necessary, I will manufacture words and phrases out of individual syllables, if I have to."
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26646
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby SPACERITUAL » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Also for the record one show in NY =/= playing the East coast you dick.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt


jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.


My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5762
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 pm
Location: MEGA CITY WHATEVER

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby pelliott » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:20 pm

emptyparadigm wrote:
pelliott wrote:do i need to buy tickets to the Vitus show ASAP? i am excite


Thanks! I have no idea, to be honest. My guess is you're fine at least until the album drops, and even then I don't think it'll sell out overnight. You could always call/e-mail Vitus to be sure! Stoked to kick it in BK, my man.


yesssss can't wait. i'll buy a ticket soon, anyway. funds are just tight for the next couple weeks.
pelliott

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2074
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: The Official Khemmis Appreciation Thread

Postby emptyparadigm » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:21 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Also for the record one show in NY =/= playing the East coast you dick.



hahahaha. WELL WE ARE TECHNICALLY PLAYING A SHOW ON THE EAST COAST.

Also, we will be in Philadelphia later in the spring. We'll do a full-on East Coast string of dates in the first half of '17, it just has to get worked out with our work and family schedules/demands as well. At the latest, we plan to be in the doomvan on that side of the country by July.
emptyparadigm

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.