Doom Bloom demo ;)

Doom Bloom demo ;)

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:05 am

We all know what the name means. But it really is like that. It’s big, but it’s hardly just higain, what I really enjoy about it is that... almost woody, vintage vibe I get from it, feels like a huge oldschool tube amp dimed and saggy and stuff like that... Great on all bass and standard and baritone tuning guitars, very inspiring. Also very tweakable, although upon first glance it can be a bit confusing before you understand how the controls work. After you do, you can get a lot of different tones from it.

It’s beautiful and crunchy, very inspiring and very usable. If you ever get a chance to buy one, do it, it’s an interesting pedal for sure!
In stock in a very limited amount http://www.eaststompboutique.com/fuzzhu ... doom-bloom

NSFW: show
(will get more from Tom. If interested in ordering one, feel free to do so even if not in stock! )

ps: the baritone segment was a one take improv type thing (well as everything else in the videos is...) and it's exactly that moment where the Doom Bloom really inspired me the most :)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Doom Bloom demo ;)

Postby doominchains » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:43 pm

It sounds good on bass.
doominchains

involved
involved

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:59 pm

And that's just the DI with low pass filter :) we routed the mic wrong and ended up not recording it by a mistake

well it was our first demo ever recorded, so yeah, a bit rocky beginnings :lol:

still sounds awesome
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby t-rey » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:12 am

Nice - I will be giving this a listen once I'm away from the crappy speakers of my work computer.
t-rey

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby benjuro » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:33 am

DarkAxel wrote:...very tweakable, although upon first glance it can be a bit confusing before you understand how the controls work. After you do, you can get a lot of different tones from it.

This. Such a huge range of tones it's almost intimidating, and some of the controls are very interactive.
Special low-frequency version.
benjuro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to ilovedoom.org