the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread



Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby christianatl » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Bitchy Cat needs love. Give Bitchy Cat way too much love and she(?) will change her tune.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Location: ATL

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby rustywire » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Checking in
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
Image
rustywire

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 am
Location: on.

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:36 pm

This is now the best thread ever.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11370
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby christianatl » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:25 pm

I like a good Al Pastor Taco.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Location: ATL

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby neonblack » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Isn't that kinda like gyro?
neonblack

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7801
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby KaosCill8r » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:31 am

christianatl wrote:Bitchy Cat needs love. Give Bitchy Cat way too much love and she(?) will change her tune.

Yeah, she is getting lots of love from the both of us. I think she was traumatised pretty bad. I'm assuming by a male because she will sit on my partners lap. Never mine, but she sometimes lets me pat her. Other times I pat her and she sinks her fangs into me. :lol: When she thinks I'm asleep she will cautiously get up on the bed and snuggle into my side. She is coming around slowly. I just don't think she is used to a dude who loves cats. :idk:
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby Barracuda » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:23 pm

christianatl wrote:I have a cat named Taco.

This thread is now about tacos.

No shit, me too. All my cats are named after food.
Barracuda

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:53 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby christianatl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:58 pm

KaosCill8r wrote:
christianatl wrote:Bitchy Cat needs love. Give Bitchy Cat way too much love and she(?) will change her tune.

Yeah, she is getting lots of love from the both of us. I think she was traumatised pretty bad. I'm assuming by a male because she will sit on my partners lap. Never mine, but she sometimes lets me pat her. Other times I pat her and she sinks her fangs into me. :lol: When she thinks I'm asleep she will cautiously get up on the bed and snuggle into my side. She is coming around slowly. I just don't think she is used to a dude who loves cats. :idk:


DAS IT MAYNE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Location: ATL

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby ThurberMingus » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Yo. I just saw that Whores is gonna be playing in my town on the 30th. Let me buy you a drank? Maybe you wanna use a fuzz I built?
neonblack wrote:SELL IT!

Don't form emotional bonds with metal boxes.

Live like me. Flip everything. Romanticize nothing. Accomplish nothing.

lost in music wrote:Digivolve into champions!
ThurberMingus

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby christianatl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:36 pm

I don't drink the adult beverages, but I'll take a coffee or a Red Bull!

What's your fuzz like?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Location: ATL

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby ThurberMingus » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:44 pm

It's a Colorsound 1 knob fuzz. I added some bigger caps for more bass and used some higher gain MPSA18 transistors. It has a pretty big sound with some nasty crackle in the decay. It sounds awesome when it's being pushed by another fuzz, especially a Superfuzz.

There's a decent coffee shop right next door to the bar you're playing at, I'll definitely grab you some Joe!
neonblack wrote:SELL IT!

Don't form emotional bonds with metal boxes.

Live like me. Flip everything. Romanticize nothing. Accomplish nothing.

lost in music wrote:Digivolve into champions!
ThurberMingus

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby christianatl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Awesome man!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whores/108004672554176
http://whores.bandcamp.com
http://whores.bigcartel.com

WTB: Chase Bliss Tonal Recall, Keeley 30ms Delay, cool fuzzes and hand-painted stuff.
christianatl

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 pm
Location: ATL

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby KaosCill8r » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:32 am

ThurberMingus wrote:It's a Colorsound 1 knob fuzz. I added some bigger caps for more bass and used some higher gain MPSA18 transistors. It has a pretty big sound with some nasty crackle in the decay. It sounds awesome when it's being pushed by another fuzz, especially a Superfuzz.

There's a decent coffee shop right next door to the bar you're playing at, I'll definitely grab you some Joe!


The Colorsound One Knob is a great fuzz. Sounds awesome and has a great pedigree. That bacon frying crackle decay is my favourite thing about that fuzz too. Not sure if you know the circuit was designed by Dick Denney who also designed the Vox AC30 amp circuit.
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby ProCarsteNation » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 am

thank you echoraven, whiskey_face and christianatl :!!!:
aural conjunctions on SC

I hate moodswings are awesome! Oh, and I usually post when I'm way too tired...
Invisible Man wrote:do something selfish and live a little.
ProCarsteNation

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 10:51 am
Location: D-Tal, Germany

Re: the official christianatl (whores) appreciation thread

Postby HeavyXIII » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Christian, is there a place where I can get a physical CD of Whores albums? I really want to buy some of dat ish for my car!
Good Deal List: bearbeams, pena_55, sonidero, greyscales, ChetMagongalo, xchristophex, Monkey Boy, krautrocker, osbornkt

D.o.S. wrote:Like, I don't just listen to Whores when I'm sitting alone in my room with the lights off staring at a wall. Sometimes I listen to it with the lights on, too.


Carkoon, my Posty, Doomy, Dadcore band
FACEBOOK | https://www.facebook.com/carkoondoom/
BANDCAMP | https://carkoon.bandcamp.com/releases
HeavyXIII

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to ilovedoom.org



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.