ilovedoom @ ilovefuzz
Post a reply

Re: ILFDR Merch Table

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Yeah I can't do caps anymore.
Head shape is critical.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Yeah I can't do caps anymore.
Head shape is critical.

also size of nose...

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Which brings me to the point. What's the best headwear for doom?

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:31 pm

KaosCill8r wrote:Which brings me to the point. What's the best headwear for doom?

long hair...and trucker hats...

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Fuck that.
Bald, bearded and whatever you can get away with.

If that means cranial tattooing, then so be it.

:lol:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Yeah long hair is out for me. The sting of male pattern baldness. Though I could attach some long hair to the back of the cap :p though my beard is doom enough. :rock:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:05 pm

now that im back in Oz and looking for a job, i've had to shave my beard...i look like a corporate douche...but thats what it takes to get a job here!

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Yeah I'm kinda hoping my look becomes more mainstream as I see more corporate types try and be hip or whatever.
At least shaving your head isnt as taboo as it used to be.
Lulz at Kaos' detachable mullet.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:35 pm

+1 to the sans-hair crew. My beard is short now. Feels better. Zero emotional need to advertise my cred to the world, plus sleeping on your stomach is tres berable without one.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Also I endorse bucket hats and trucker hats and baseball caps and beanies and hats in general fuck the haters.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 pm

D.o.S. wrote:+1 to the sans-hair crew. My beard is short now. Feels better. Zero emotional need to advertise my cred to the world, plus sleeping on your stomach is tres berable without one.

Nah I love my beard long and bushy, thank fuck my missus gets turned on by big hairy dudes who look like Sasquatch :yay:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Yeah mine isn't too long but it's getting a bit gnarl. I woke up this morning with bent sticky out bits.
I might grow mine over the summer, but we'll see how the reality of that pans out. Definitely offsets any cried I may be doing it for when I become a sweat encrusted stink bag.

I'm getting big grey streaks so I'm liking that.

Hats are necessary here.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

when my beard was long (down past my neck line) it was really comfortable...it became softer and added extra layer of buffer which felt like a pillow. But up to that point it was a bitch...it use to hurt to put my fingers through it...and like Kaos...the wife actually liked it a lot.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:14 pm

Mine was down to just about my navel but we had a wedding invitation back in April and she wanted me to trim it right back. I pissed and moaned, we negotiated back and forth for a while. End result beard trimmed to just above nipple height and she paid for half an oz of weed for me to soften the blow. :yay: it'll grow back. :lol:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:16 pm

KaosCill8r wrote:Mine was down to just about my navel but we had a wedding invitation back in April and she wanted me to trim it right back. I pissed and moaned, we negotiated back and forth for a while. End result beard trimmed to just above nipple height and she paid for half an oz of weed for me to soften the blow. :yay: it'll grow back. :lol:

thats a good deal!

also...your missus...she's a keeper :thumb:
Post a reply